Will these high mg/ml's hold?

The EQ shouldn't be a problem. The Test might give you some issues. I would go with 20% BB for it and probably a higher concentration of EO than 50%.
Deca will be easier than the test.

Lately, all the EQ I have picked up ended up cloudy as hell. I cooked it and recooked it...refiltered...still cloudy. Crazy shit.

Absolutely, the test ester will have to be any long one except cyp though but even cyp might hold.

why make such a high concentration. is it just so you dont have to do as many injections or is there any other reasons

diddydidit said:
why make such a high concentration. is it just so you dont have to do as many injections or is there any other reasons

Pretty much less injections, but this is my first "heavier" cycle so I'm trying to keep the injections to no more than 3cc's. With what I have posted I'll be injected exactly 2cc's.

i have test e @ 400mg/ml and eq @ 500mg-ml using 2/20% and a 50/50% mix of Eo and grape seed oil, holds great and is pain free.

FYI: Test E, deca, and EQ all do NOT even need ANY solvents. You can put them in oil and be done with it. Solvents only thin, and add antimicrobial properties to the brew in these cases.

DougoeFre5h said:
FYI: Test E, deca, and EQ all do NOT even need ANY solvents. You can put them in oil and be done with it. Solvents only thin, and add antimicrobial properties to the brew in these cases.

so for these you can make high concentration mg/ml with just a little ba.
there must be other limiting factors, how high can you go?

conan the barbarian said:
so for these you can make high concentration mg/ml with just a little ba.
there must be other limiting factors, how high can you go?
Anything much over 500mg/ml is impractical IMO, plus the shear amount of hormone at one site will be uncomfortable. I know someone who made test enanthate @ 600mg/ml but they just did it to see if it could be done.

Back