Winni/Anavar good second cycle?

Onswoll said:
for your 1st cycle, it was Deca only? Not to be rude bro, but I take it you didnt do much research before you started, because nobody, including myself would give advice to someone to take Deca for a 1st cycle. Have you heard of Testosterone?
stats & training history?

Dude, I know this board loves test, and I am using test now due to the advice from here, but ..I have done deca only cycles, loved it, kept gains, didn't have issues recovering. He made gains and kept gains...isn't that what gear is all about? I personally don't think it's a bad first cycle as long as you aren't an idiot about it.

Lucky13 said:
haha I've noticed that too....when I first joined this forum I wasn't in favour of test for a first cycle, I then understood it's benifits and backed test for a 1st cycle but now with all the extra knowledge I've moved away again....wonder where I will stand in another 3months.

I agree with you to some degree....I do think you can run cycles with out test but I think omitting that from a cycle is best suited for more experienced users.
One of my cycles without test was as follows
EQ 800mg every 5 days
Winni 75mg every day.
No water and some increase in size and strength....but of course not nearly as much if I had added maybe 750mg of test. But i didnt want to deal with the water retention.

Well Im going to be taking it IM not orally. After reading all this Im worried about possible hairloss :/

nova15566 said:
dude most hair will come back if lost.

That's simply not true for the vast majority of individuals. Once the hair has miniaturized and fallen out it is most likely gone for good.

nova15566 said:
dude most hair will come back if lost. my roomate loses his on test only a little but not on Winstrol (winny) everyone is dif. Take it if you lose hair and dont like it the stop taking it simple as that it is a short ester so its not like you will have to worry for weeks after. oh if thats an issue with test use prop, but with the test atleast you can use proscare / propicia. Winstrol (winny) is also hard on the lipid profile so is letro. just a warning

Very poor advise!

nova15566 said:
oh and you dont need test in a cycle but it is nice to have in it. also you can run two or three 17aa compounds and you will be fine... just dont do it often and watch your alc intake. liv 52 is a nice sup to have as well. i have run dbol 40mgs ed 40days 2week oral break then Winstrol (winny) at 100mgs ed for 40 along with eq 800mg week and gained 30lbs and lost 3%bf but ate like i had never eaten before. kept it too no loss of mass what so ever.

Man, your on a roll with the bad advice...

on a similar subject I am on 40mgs of Var per day and want to try an add a lower test (400 mg ) Cyp cycle to the var. What does anyone think?
I have tried to short cycles of Var and one with Cyp that had no hair loss. When I upped the dose to 600mg of Test Enanthate (sp) I started to shed and breakout like mad! I am takng propecia and Minoxidol. But plan on switching to Adovart because a hair surgeon said it blocks almost all DHT.

nova15566 said:
dude most hair will come back if lost. my roomate loses his on test only a little but not on Winstrol (winny) everyone is dif. Take it if you lose hair and dont like it the stop taking it simple as that it is a short ester so its not like you will have to worry for weeks after. oh if thats an issue with test use prop, but with the test
atleast you can use proscare / propicia
. Winstrol (winny) is also hard on the lipid profile so is letro. just a warning
This will block the production of DHT that will in fact hinder ones gains in size and strength.(Propecia and Proscar plus have negative effect on Libido)

Gator

Last edited:
Nova, how is he going to know which one is giving him terrible pumps, or incredibly bad gyno that nolva won't take care of. He won't know which compound is doing it to him. Maybe suggest one, the Eq, or maybe just the Test, see if there are any bad sides particular to him. If not, throw them in together. Many of ym friends say its a waste to only do one compound for your first cycle, but the basis is completely legit and correct. If he does have bad sides to one of those drugs, he will benefit from knowing which one it is, instead of just pulling one at a time.
IMO completely respect your thoughts..

tomclub said:
on a similar subject I am on 40mgs of Var per day and want to try an add a lower test (400 mg ) Cyp cycle to the var. What does anyone think?
I have tried to short cycles of Var and one with Cyp that had no hair loss. When I upped the dose to 600mg of Test Enanthate (sp) I started to shed and breakout like mad! I am takng propecia and Minoxidol. But plan on switching to Adovart because a hair surgeon said it blocks almost all DHT.

I think it varies from individual to individual as far as what is a 'safe' dose of test to use in conjunction with a 5ar-inhibitor and still experience little to no hair loss. You may have been pushing the envelope a bit at 600mg.

Don't forget the Nizoral shampoo and topical anti-androgen and you most likely will be okay...

gator_mclusky said:
This will block the production of DHT that will in fact hinder ones gains in size and strength.(Propecia and Proscar plus have negative effect on Libido)

Gator

I don't necessarily buy that. I'm using dutasteride 3x per week and my strength level has not dropped off to any degree . I know bodybuilders that have taken a full Proscar tab (5mg) per day while running heavy test cycles, and it certainly didn't affect their gains to any discernable degree.

On the other hand, the drop off in libido can certainly be a problem...

deadbeatrec said:
deca without test = no dick. add some test bro. that is the backbone of all cycles.
No offense but this is simply not true. Ive been juicing for over 18 yrs with many different compounds and this is not the case. the case is SOONER or LATER libido is gonna hit the skids....test or not. Ive done test 6 months as my base and periodically my libido hit the skids. HCG @ 2500 i u 2x a week got me back in business.

Any compound will eventually shut down your libido.

Gator and 18 yrs experience.

Back