winnnnnnstrol

im new to the site i was just wondering if anyone knows any legit places too get some good anal dildos? i wanna get fucked over and you dudes seem like you's know your shit

Last edited by a moderator:
its not fake what happend is syd group is shut down but the winni is made and will be continued to be made in Morelia Michoacan the stuff is not fake if its really water its bunk if u know winstrol u know what it tastes like and what and how long it takes to kick in.... but the only thing made by syd group now is the winni and its mexican with the ingridients flown in from australia but bottled in mexico...

scotty its not fake trust me syd group is done. after gear grinder but there Winstrol (winny) will be made and continue to be made the bottle changed and will stay the same i know this i know one of the people who works for the owner its still Winstrol (winny) 100 percent...

Funny, someone had a question about these exact same 2 version's of the "same' Winstrol (winny). Don't have it w/ me, but the article claimed one of them was a fake. Can't remember which..........

Back