winny & deca

monkeyman13

just started day 10 of my deca and Winstrol (winny) cycle....the Winstrol (winny) im using is 50mg inject and the deca is 300mg inject

monday-winny 50mg, tuesday-deca300mg, wednesday-winny50mg, thursday-nothing, friday-winny50mg, saturday-deca300mg, sunday nothing

tons of food, high carb, high protein...first cycle...any comments?

very wrong first cycle
1. 2 compunds,you'l never know what gave u sids.
2.where is the test? u can keep up with this cycle but expect some libido problem .
3.deca is not for begginers you dont know what best for your body to recover, what workout split works for u as far as keeping gains at pct(u do know what post cycle therapy (pct) is hope) cause u never cycled .
first cycle is test only for 8-12 weeks at 300-500 mg\w

think about it bro and change it up, 10 days in is not to late

*just noticed your deca is 600\w no test involved!!u can kiss your dick goodbye :spank:

Last edited:
Good luck, you're gonna need it. I'm not liking this cycle either. I don't recall ever hearing of this sort of stack. 600 mg/wk of deca is asking for a limp dick. I've done a deca only before but at low doses and loved the results but i was fortunate to not experience any sides. at 600 mg/wk i'd say you can count on the sides to come. I'm curious on how you came up with this particular stack. Try to get some Test cyp/enan for your first cycle and what is your training like? My advice would be to stop this cycle and regroup.

IMO if you don't have your training and diet already in check before a cycle....you're not ready to use AAS

Monk, where did you get the info to run deca/winny and that's all? We're just curious.

You're going to need some help though......test would help you.

What are your goals? What are your stats, i.e. height, weight, bodyfat, body type, ect?

okay...so
1. if i need test? what kind? can i just add it in my cycle as of now? and
2. what do i do about the Winstrol (winny) and deca do i stop the injections?? will that cause problems?
3.for post cycle therapy (pct) i dont exactly know what would work best? ive heard people tell me hcg...
4. im 5'10 20 yrs old training for 3 yrs consistantly and i weigh 190...im trying to add size hopefully hit up around the 200 pound area...my training is 2 days on and one day off two days on and two days off...the workouts are nothing new, might post it up..

with the responses i got..im kinda worried... :\

Add a low dose of test if you are concerned about water retention(whic BTW makes you big and strong) Cut the Deca to 400 mgs ew and do the Winstrol injectable eod.
Make it a twelve week cycle and if you train 5-6 days a week and eat right....not diet to get shredded(unless u want to) But eat plenty and you will look good within prolly 6 wks and by 12 wks you will be big and well defined.

Keep us updated.

gator

gator_mclusky said:
Add a low dose of test if you are concerned about water retention(whic BTW makes you big and strong) Cut the Deca to 400 mgs ew and do the Winstrol injectable eod.
Make it a twelve week cycle and if you train 5-6 days a week and eat right....not diet to get shredded(unless u want to) But eat plenty and you will look good within prolly 6 wks and by 12 wks you will be big and well defined.

Keep us updated.

gator

wut u consider a good maintenance dose of test for this kind of cycle ?

Deca and Winstrol (winny) combo??? Illogical!!!
Do some steroid biochemistry research bro.
Buy some books from amazon like "Steroids 2007 " or " Anabolic Steroids " from Anthony Roberts. Learn basics:)

Back