Winny dose???

Starting Winstrol (winny) for the 2nd time. Its been about 4 years since last. Had good results with first time around with very mild sides that i never noticed again after i was done. Im not sure I 100% remember the dosing and want to be sure what im being told to do is correct.
I have the liquid and was told 25 mg every other day. Feedback appreciated!!

Normal dose of Winstrol (winny) is 50-100 mg ed for tabs, never done the injection, but you can take the liquid Winstrol (winny) oraly

Starting Winstrol (winny) for the 2nd time. Its been about 4 years since last. Had good results with first time around with very mild sides that i never noticed again after i was done. Im not sure I 100% remember the dosing and want to be sure what im being told to do is correct.
I have the liquid and was told 25 mg every other day. Feedback appreciated!!

25mg EOD would be 87.5mg a week

winny sucks for girls. too much virilization chances.

But if you like it, 50mg 2x a week is garbage. Sure fire way to get sides. I would do 10mg/d.

Are you drinking it or injecting it? If its the former, you need more each day and the bioavailability sucks that way anyway. If you're injecting, 25mg EOD is Ok, but for a woman, i like blood serum levels to be as stable as possible, thats why i suggest ED injects. Of course it sucks doing it that often unless you got good gear and you can get it thru a Slin pin.

Just keep an eye on things like sore throat, clit enlargement, loss of menstrual cycle, etc.

Injecting......25mg EOD.
About 5 or 6 years ago did the same thing with no sides.....at least not enough that i noticed. Hopefully ill be as lucky this time.

Back