winny guru's?????

ex-infantry

in your opinion, what is the best doseage of Winstrol (winny) caps AND the longest amount of weeks to be on the dose you like? opinions and suggestions are all welcome.

this will be my 7th well planned cycle and the Winstrol (winny) caps with be stacked with 150mg E.O.D. NPP for 10 weeks, and hgh at 3iu's E.D. for 1 month then 3.5iu's E.D. hgh for month #2 then 4iu's E.D. months 3 through 8.

lets hear those Winstrol (winny) doseages and lengths bro's! thanks
ex-infantry

well im doing 50 mg EOD just started my third month good gains not extraordinary , my libido is more than fine , using test with the Winstrol (winny) .

Warmachine said:
you dont like sex do you?

im not an attractive man... besides, ive used nandrolone decanoate and NPP serveral times before without any libido/"deca dick" symptoms... i got no one to F so if it dies, i can use that to get pissed and lift harder, or if necessary i can throw in some test prop.

well if youre fine with it, use it. for me 25mg was fine, 50 was a little better. the joint pain went away after a couple weeks but it felt like arthritis at first.

since i really didnt "see" it for a couple weeks i would run it about 6, maybe 8.

25-50mg ed for 4-6 weeks ....there a 17aa so any longer than 6 weeks and your liver is going to feel the strain ..........ive run them up to 8 weeks but the best result came from just 4-6 weeks ..........some have been known to go 100mg ed but personally i like getting back healthy LFTs.......

Back