winny is killing my joints

warlord

this has never happened to me before when using Winstrol (winny) but im dying here. please, any info on joint relief would be great. i would have done a search but its disabled.

w

I forgot where I got this but here it goes:

THE SHORTHAND GUIDE TO JOINT SUPPORT

• First of all, train correctly!
• Take glucosamine sulfate in dosages of 1,500 milligrams (mg) per day (three 500-mg doses, two of these in the morning and one before bedtime). For faster results, take 1,000 mg twice daily.
• Take chondroitin sulfate in total daily amounts of 800-1,200 mg divided over two doses.
• Take hydrolyzed collagen in doses of 10 grams per day in powder mixed with any liquid.
• A combination of the above three supplements should work synergistically. Try taking all three together.
• Give yourself at least eight weeks to feel benefits from these supplements.
• Use them for six to 10 weeks at a time, several times per year, or, preferably, year-round.
• Make sure your essential mineral and antioxidant intake is up to snuff.
• Give some of the other supplements listed in "The Rest of the Story" sidebar a try for extra relief.
• Make sure you are giving yourself enough recovery time between workouts.

Glucosamine didn't do shit for my joint pain (not Winstrol (winny) related) however..MSM at 3000mg twice a day did wonders... I swear by the stuff.......

i dont know if this is true or not, but i heard avocados are good for joints....

Juice Authority said:
I forgot where I got this but here it goes:

THE SHORTHAND GUIDE TO JOINT SUPPORT

• First of all, train correctly!
• Take glucosamine sulfate in dosages of 1,500 milligrams (mg) per day (three 500-mg doses, two of these in the morning and one before bedtime). For faster results, take 1,000 mg twice daily.
• Take chondroitin sulfate in total daily amounts of 800-1,200 mg divided over two doses.
• Take hydrolyzed collagen in doses of 10 grams per day in powder mixed with any liquid.
• A combination of the above three supplements should work synergistically. Try taking all three together.
• Give yourself at least eight weeks to feel benefits from these supplements.
• Use them for six to 10 weeks at a time, several times per year, or, preferably, year-round.
• Make sure your essential mineral and antioxidant intake is up to snuff.
• Give some of the other supplements listed in "The Rest of the Story" sidebar a try for extra relief.
• Make sure you are giving yourself enough recovery time between workouts.

NICE post Juice ;)

Here's more: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3523

Back