Winny Question

Has anyone ever seen a Winstrol (winny) that looks yellowish instead of white and also what do you guys think of using something that does not have a lab name on the label.

Winny is usually white. Like watery-milk. And the crystals settle at the bottom of the vial/ampule after being left alone for a while. I'd stay away from that yellow stuff. Remember, be sure of the compound you're administering bro. Don't wanna sound preachy, but it's you're body you're talkin about here.

Last edited:
northeastern said:
what do you guys think of using something that does not have a lab name on the label.

I'd be skeptical unless the lab/person that sold it to me had an impeccable reputation and/or it was arranged that there would be no labeling to begin with (for safety purposes).

i used Winstrol (winny) once from AnabolicPharma...that was almost a clear....it wasnt milky. and that shit was the real deal

A pic would help but like it was already mentioned....unless you know the guy you got it from and he has an unbeatable rep I wouldnt mess with it.

Winstrol should seperate unless microniized but I dont trust the micronized stuff personally. It can to aesily be substituted for cheaper Test suspension which is great stuff but two totally different compounds.

ive seen legit yellow winnie tabs before , it depends on what the lab uses for filler in the tab . what lab is it do you know ?

i forget the brand name but the guy is really good i go through him alot he said its only yellow because of the oil they use

northeastern said:
i forget the brand name but the guy is really good i go through him alot he said its only yellow because of the oil they use
Ask him what kinda oil he used.....
No offense but its called Winstrol...Winni sounds like some ones Grandma.

Last edited:
gator_mclusky said:
Winni sounds like some ones Grandma.

Hey now! Winnie Cooper was hot as fuck! Kevin Arnold was prolly nailing her in the ass in between scenes of 'The Wonder Years'.

Leave winnie alone!

northeastern said:

Winstrol should be water based if it is from a Pharm Lab. There are some UG labs that make oil based winnstrol but I remember reading something about it that the oil based stuff is not good for your body. I'm sorry I can't remember where I read it or what exactly the problem with it is so maybe you should do some more searching about oil based winni before you stick it in your ass muscle.

Back