Winny/Test E cycle

BigArmsMcgee

Here are my plans for my cycle just want to know if it should be aright for me:

- Winstrol 50mg tabs- 100mg ed
- Test Enanthate- 250mg/wk

Would that be too light on the Test E, not sure only seeing that that was the recommended use. Says i can take 250-1000mg a week though. What do you guys think. I am 5'9, 211lbs with 25% bf.

Another question is what other supplements should i be taking with this stuff. I have my Clomid for after my cycle, but wondering what other stuff would be good to take during and is there anything else i should be taking after. Thanks guys!

P.S. here is a sample of my diet also, got it from a thread on here and it looked pretty good, add or subtract what you guys think, i know some of you are experts on here:

Meal 1: Lean Protein, 1/2 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2: Protein Shake/ Lean Protein (2 tbsp Flax
Meal 3: Veggies, Lean Protein
Meal 4: Piece of fruit, Tbsp of natural peanut butter on whole wheat bread
Meal 5: Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup of rice or oatmeal
Meal 6: Shake with Flax

100mg Winstrol (winny) daily might be hell on your joints.

In any event, what are your stats and cycling history?

At 25% bf, you imo should not even be thinking about a cycle. You should get it down to at least 12-13% before hand. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) isn't going to do anything at that % and isn't a cure for your bf. You need not only to be on a good diet program and training, but implement enough cardio to burn this fat first. You are thinking way ahead of the game bro.

IMO you won;t see the results from Winstrol (winny) with a high bf%...plus Winstrol (winny) just sucks balls, but that is my opion.

mick-g said:
At 25% bf, you imo should not even be thinking about a cycle. You should get it down to at least 12-13% before hand. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) isn't going to do anything at that % and isn't a cure for your bf. You need not only to be on a good diet program and training, but implement enough cardio to burn this fat first. You are thinking way ahead of the game bro.

Ahh...I missed his stats!

Still waiting on cycling history.

I agree with Mick-G, get yur diet in check and hit the gym until you get yur bf down to a reasonable %.

My diet is in check, im asking if it's agreeable to you guys, i'm just wondering what supplements i should be taking with my cycle and if the diet looks aright

BigArmsMcgee said:
i have done 3 cycles of Tren Acetate only in the past, 75mg/every 2days
Bro, not to flame, but you really have to do some research b4 doing a cycle. ^This Quote shows that you have no understanding of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) yet. Tren should never be used alone, yet alone for a first and second cycle. Test only cycle should have been your first. I would do research on the steriod profiles and then do some searching on cycling and proper pct. You are NOT ready for a cycle period. that diet is not enought in cals to even do anything for you, plus 10lb of loss is not going to give you enough bf% loss at 25% to go down 12-13%. What is the hurry?, diet and proper weight training, and i can not stress enough on cardio. That is what will bring down you bf% not the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) without it. What is your training program look like, including cardio? I would suggest at least 35-45minutes for at least 6 days a wk if you are serious about getting rid of that excess fat quickly. I do a combination of treadmill with Lifefitness treadmill first i do a moderate jog to 20minutes and the rest at 3.8mph at a high incline, then i hop on the eliptical for 200cals of 20minutes which ever comes first. We have Precor eliptical machines so i use levels 3-4 resistance on the glute/thigh area program, which is 6 on that particular model. See im doing at least 60minutes. I myself know it is not necessary, but i want to look ripped and still keep muscle and not go catabolic. Go at your own rate, but push yourself and you will get there. Motavation is key about your training and cardio..not thinking about aas. In your case you can even eliminate the joging part and start off with high incline (im doing level 15 incline, which is that highest, but you can start off with 7.5 and keep increasing over time) and 3.8-3.9mph for 45minutes 5-6 days a wk, and that should do the trick, and then later build on that.

Last edited:
Of course you want to be leaner for lots of reasons but I'll take a shot at answering your questions too.

250 mgs. of test is pretty light in my opinion. However, it is enough to stack with something else. I'm not a big winstrol fan personally. It is pretty hard on my blood profiles and does stress the liver. Antioxidants are a good idea with orals such as winstrol. Such as: Vitamins C and E, alpha lipoic acid, selenium, NAC.

I'm not any kind of diet guru, but the diet looks decent to me.

Back