Winstrol CAUSING cycles, any females experience this?

Adeg

So on Winstrol, just upped to 10 mg a day. I've noticed while on cycle I start spotting, now that I upped it it actually went from spotting to light anyone else have this? I have/had PCOS and was on TRT a year and a half ago. Moved to A new state saw and endo and she says my levels are perfect (even though my test was the same as when I was put on TRT and progesterone was fairly low) wonder if maybe winstrol is balancing me out lol. Would go to a test clinic but none nearby and if there is its 500 dollar bill jist for consult.Anyone else have thism

youre on trt? what is your protocol? what are your stats? age, weight, height, bodyfat

youre on trt? what is your protocol? what are your stats? age, weight, height, bodyfat

Hey 3j, used to be on trt compound 4mg of test 40 of progesterone 2x a day starting was supposed to go back and get it upped but ended up getting pregnant. Then relocated. Unfortunately miscarried and the docs in the new state are claiming my levels are perfect, even though my progesterone Is indicated as a woman in menopause lol so i havent been able to get back on, husband told me i should just do prop but idk how i feel about that. Not sure what my body fat is. I'm 5"5 and 171 (usually 165, but like I said winstrol is causing a cycle lol) but there isn't much body fat at all. I would say under 20 for sure. Im 25. Train 4x a week powerlifting
and do accessory/cardio on my off days

Last edited:
Pretty sure the lab is pretty credible. What's odd is I did liquid var from another source and the same thing happened

Pretty sure the lab is pretty credible. What's odd is I did liquid var from another source and the same thing happened
it isn't unheard of.. ive heard of a few of my female clients having the same issue as you..

the major concern is that it isn't winny or that it isn't var.. usually its with var that they will give you something else and play it off, since its so expensive..

For sure, I sent you a friend request so I could message you the lab but yeah the first source was from someone I personally knew

Back