Winstrol dosage for competition

YoungBodybuilder

I'm ten weeks out from a comp and this will be my first time using winny. I'm on test and tren and im gonna add winny in the last few weeks till the day of the show. question is, 25mg Ed for 4 weeks or 50mg for 2 weeks? don't think I'm gonna go to 100mg as I'm pretty hard already and no since on stressing the liver if I don't need it. thanks fellas

That shit wont hurt your liver for 2 or 3 weeks i ran multiple orals for powerlifting got blood work done a week later and was fine. If you wanna win go hard because your competition will be also.

Thanks guys I just think I'm real prone to liver issues cause when I ran 30mg dbol a day my appetite went straight to zero and was lethargic as hell and was told that could be from liver problems. I'm gonna go with 50mg and if need be I'll bump it

When I would compete I would do 18-20 week cycles and drop all at 2-3 weeks out. However I would lower my test but kept Test at a minimal like 100 mgs week till week of show.

AS far as Winstrol I was doing injectable (far better than orals)and my dose was 100mg EOD all the way thru the show. That is a substantial dose. I would go with at least the 75mgs EOD.

Good Luck.

Winny and dbol are apples and oranges to liver function bro. Winny s more of an ldl/hdl killer where being a 17 a dbol can pound ur liver but it s 3x as large as your heart and is as forgiving as my lab. When you drop the winny all functions will return to homeostasis. I ll bet your life on it.

That shit wont hurt your liver for 2 or 3 weeks i ran multiple orals for powerlifting got blood work done a week later and was fine. If you wanna win go hard because your competition will be also.

Yes sr my liver always is good with blood work

id go with 4 weeks and drop test to hrt amount through show imo

Don't know about this one ^^^. I don't know too many competitors that go thru a show with plugging in Winstrol or Tren. If you have been dieting for 3 months the possibility of loosing some mass is great.

Your specific diet can keep you looking somewhat full but still losing overall mass. With the use of Winstrol you maintain your mass and vascularity while on a tough diet.

Again this is what I have experienced.

Back