Winstrol & Primo

rumpsteak

Hi All,

Need some advice and some information on course im about to start. Has anyone done this course before and what results will i expect??

Ill be doing 6 weeks of winstrol 6x 5mg a day & 2ml of primo a week.

Any infor would be great, cheers

If it were me id up the amounts of winstrol both your total amount and your dail amount its really unheard of less than 50mg a day of winstrol.

How can we help you with "reults" w/o info...stats, lifting, blah, blah. IMO, Winstrol (winny) is good when you have a low body fat...

Hi All,

sorry i didnt make it clear i will be doing 6 weeks of Winstrol (winny) and 11 weeks of primo. I was unsure on the mg of primo that i was getting. So my course will as follow:

50mg of winnys per day for 6 weeks

400mg of primo for 11 weeks.

Im currently 5'11 and weighing 13.5 stone with about 13.7% bodyfat (all seems to be on my stomach from the sust) but now i want to get more defined but dont want to loose any of my muscle mass.

My previous course was sust and deca for about 10 weeks. made a total of about 1.5 stone in weight and kept about a stone of it after pct.

what results should i expect? my diet is good and train 5x a week.

cheers

Winstrol-V for 10 wks
Primobolin 10 wks.

You will be sculpted if ur det is on.

I went 8 wks on Sostenon @ 250 mgs ew and 50 mgs eod and was sculpted after 8 weks.

That was one of my first cycles that was awesome.

Id run at least 10 wks or 12, with a decent diet you will be very pleased.

Primobolin is one of THE only AAS's that you can make gains on a limited calorie diet. Great stuff but feed the Winstrol and reap the gains......quqlity gains between the two.

Gator

Primo/winny is a great cutter. However, I'd atleast add a maintenance test of dose (200mg cyp or enth every other week).

HeHateMe said:
Primo/winny is a great cutter. However, I'd atleast add a maintenance test of dose (200mg cyp or enth every other week).

Agree but i'd make it 200mg EW.

ALso i'd up your primo. Most guys that run low dose primo aren't very happy. On the other hand guys that have run higher dose primo seem to be very happy. YOu defninitly need at least a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test in there.

Back