With 1548 people oneline now, someone should be able to help :-)

jonas1971

New to oils.

Here is what I have going on

6'5
39yo
185 started out at 145 in Feb :)
12.1% BF
Lifting from Feb
Stress low
Sleep 6-8 hrs per day
Workout 4-5 days a week

Goal is to get to 220. I would like nice cuts.

A friend of mine who is a MMA fighter and a RN has been on the gear for about 10 years. He told me one Test E 250MG a week and Deca 100mg a week is all I need because of my goals. Then to follow it up with prov 50mg at the end.

I have been doing tons of reading and reading all your post and there is so many differences. We did the first pin last Sunday and I will do the 2nd this Sunday. As you can see in my livestrong weight chart, i put on 5 LBS in two days from the pin, that is aqua weight i am guessing.

My questions are this

1. I know it is a low dose, but can it still help me?

2. Deca will i notice a difference by using this? some say test is all you need

3. The recovery part, is the prec alone ok or do I need more as this is just a basic cycle?

4. **********
and any other think you want to add will be help full.:redhot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like nice cuts.

I'm not emo so I can't really help there. A surgical scalpel will probably do the trick though

Probably not. You don't sound like you're ready (or even look remotely close to ready) for any amount of steroids yet. It'd be a shame to put your body through that just to lose it all when you got off cycle

not at 100mg/w imo. Test only is the way to go for your first cycle anyways.

3. The recovery part, is the prec alone ok or do I need more as this is just a basic cycle?

It's not a "basic" cycle. Test only is a "basic" cycle. You should read the 20,000 stickies at the top of the page that answer this question and provide information about steroids.

*******?

I dunno what kinda question that is, but the obvious answer is "it depends." If you order if from your neighbor you can have it in 5 mins. If you order international, you'll have to wait for customs to make that decision.

My answers are above in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
New to oils.

6'5
39yo
12.1% BF
Lifting from Feb
Stress low
Sleep 6-8 hrs per day
Workout 4-5 days a week

A friend of mine who is a MMA fighter and a RN has been on the gear for about 10 years. He told me one Test E 250MG a week and Deca 100mg a week is all I need because of my goals. Then to follow it up with prov 50mg at the end.

I have been doing tons of reading and reading all your post and there is so many differences. We did the first pin last Sunday and I will do the 2nd this Sunday. As you can see in my livestrong weight chart, i put on 5 LBS in two days from the pin, that is aqua weight i am guessing.

My questions are this

4. ************************?

1. 250mg is high by natural levels, but won't help you as much in regards to your goals. In order to see super-psyhiological changes, you need 400mg-500mg a week.

2. Do test for first cycle. This way, you know how your bod reacts. Let's say you get sides with your cycle. How do you know it is test or deca? There are other reasons.

3. The best post cycle therapy (pct) thread is in the sticky section.

4. Don't discuss sources/delivery/payment, etc.

4a. How did you get to 185 in such short time?
4b. What is your diet?
4c. Make sure you max out your potential before going AAS.

Last edited:
i agree with megatron-ed.

one more thing, you need to read closer the rules, never ask for sources.

New to oils.

6'5
39yo
12.1% BF
Lifting from Feb
Stress low
Sleep 6-8 hrs per day
Workout 4-5 days a week

My questions are this

4. **********
stop worrying about compounds and start worrying about your diet..

what if i said i can make you gain 1lb week just with your diet???

and im talking clean weight... with minimal fat..

get your diet checked out

Agree with the boys. You don't need gear at this point you need to fix your diet. Pretty much anyone I've ever known to "eat a ton and not grow" is not really eating enough.

Your cycle blows and your friend doesn't know shit after ten years. Sad. That is not a basic cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) is just as important as everything used for the cycle.

We are not flaming, simply telling you the truth. Spend some time here and learn and contact 3J if you want to make real changes.

Working out for 4 months isnt long enough for steroids. You will be blown away by diet alone at this point. Be sure to consume proper amounts of protein/cals.

Your body can accomplish a lot still, especially since your fresh to working out.

You may want to get your hormone levels checked at near 40 now, just to see where your at in terms of natural test levels.

yea i call BS on 40lbs since feb.............................unless you were already on the sauce.

There was a time not so long ago when I would have also called BS on the 40lbs too. But I have a buddy who is also close to 6'5" and scrawny who put on 60lbs in 7 mths all natty. Crazy what a good diet and decent workout routine can do for a tall lanky guy.
OP its good you are listening to these guys you still have untapped natural potential with your frame. Keep up the good work and be patient.
On a side note...It is rough to not give in to temptation to find a boost before you are physically and mentally prepared. I am returning from an injury (car accident) and my ego is getting beat up pretty badly in the gym. Especially since I have used aas a little in the past.
Most everyone in here wants whats best for you so keep working and listening. I am doing the same brother :beertoast

Jonas proviron is not a post cycle therapy (pct). It's a DHT derivative and is actually slightly suppressive so it's not a great option even during a normal pct because it can suppress test levels when you are trying to increase them.

The second issue is that with you short amount of time in the gym. AAS can cause strength and muscle to grow at a rate faster than tendons can keep up with and it increases the chance of injury. I'm not saying it will happen, just that it increases the risk.

Thanks all

The 40lbs was all natural, more of a mental strain to eat 4500 cal then anything. I will hold off on the pins and not I don't have a correct post cycle therapy (pct) also so guess that sucks.

I will keep posting my progress and reading more.

I just thought this would help me reach my goals faster.

Thanks

185 at 6'5 is waay too skinny to be running gear imo, im 185 at 5'10 (used to be 130) and am still waiting to add more size and knowledge before running a cycle. Id suggest working out for a few years naturally and dial in your diet/routine and then start to consider aas.

185 at 6'5 is waay too skinny to be running gear imo, im 185 at 5'10 (used to be 130) and am still waiting to add more size and knowledge before running a cycle. Id suggest working out for a few years naturally and dial in your diet/routine and then start to consider aas.

I am 5'10 and I will never pass 190lbs. Not out of "I cant" but out of "I dont want to" I place a high value on being limber, agile, fast, and able to move quickly through tight or narrow spaces.

When I did tons of cardio a couple years ago when I first started lifting I got down to sub 130(thats how my frame is) now I stay around the 160's and plan to hit 190 and stop.

Its not all about being bigger and bigger.

you can run a proviron pct.. its ok..

proviron is one of my fav anc drugs..

just run it for 4 weeks

Back