Work out while on Roids

JMHFL7

I'm 33, 5'10 @ 170. Im looking to gain some weight on EQ. I have done this before and have had decent gains (I used to be 135lbs).
(I used the method below for training while on juice)

Routine:
Mon/Thur: Chest/ Tri
Tues/ Fri: Back/Bi
Wed/ Sat: Legs/Calves

My quesiton is: If you are on roids, do you work out body parts twice a week like the above? You know, being that muscles recuperate faster due to the use of roids; therefore, you can hit them twice as hard? Or do you still follow the 1 body part per week routine as if you were natural? I just dont want to overtrain...

Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition to name three then maybe rest ? Lifting history ? Resting pulse rate before cycle, during cycle, then after cycle ? Intensity 135lbs then a cycle...Hrm...

Just curious, have you read the training stickies at the top of this page ?

Yes, I eat, I dont know if 5,000 a day, but I eat 5 times a day.
3 eggs + slice of cheese + oatmeal + fruit
1/2 chicken + rice + salad ( 3 times)
MRP

Listing history: I have worked out maybe 4 times in my life, periods have been 6 months or less.

Pulse? No I dont do that, I dont have anyone to take it.

training in general is all about adjusting frequency and volume combined with planned periods of under reaching (lowered frequency and volume and drop in intensity as measured as a % of 1RM). the understanding of how these factors affect your body would automatically cause you to adjust your training while on juice as well as during PCT. generally, moving from a body part once a week to 2x per week or even 3x (frequency) with appropriate reduction in number of sets each of those days(volume) while on juice will should benefit you IMO.

ahhhhh don't call them "roids".

Oh, and I don't really change my workouts according to gear (besides increasing the weights a little faster :) ), but I change the according to how my body feels and try new things.

I was just curious as when one does roids, we need to work out twice as hard- as a muscles recuperate faster; henceforth, the growth. While not on roids, I believe one would be overtraining. I was just curious of what people had to say.

Trainers recommend 1 body part a week, I know one personally that weighs like 260 @ 5'9". He practices what he preaches, but he is normally a thick guy.

JMHFL7 said:
1/2 chicken + rice + salad ( 3 times)

Salad is nice but thats just filler, half a chicken breast (unless you mean half of a chicken) is around 15 grams of protein. Thats definitely not enough protein.

You need to take into account how much workload you are doing in your training, twice a week could be anywhere from too little to way too much. You have to put the whole story into one place to really get an idea of whats going on.

I eat a a whole breast or enough to make it 8oz.

Routine:
Mon/Thur: Chest/ Tri
Tues/ Fri: Back/Bi
Wed/ Sat: Legs/Calves

Excercises for large body parts (Legs, back, Chest) 4 @ 3 set each
Smaller (Bis and Tris, shoulders, traps) 2 excercises @ 3 sets each

Back