Working through slight pain during cycle

TLF84

Hey guys currently week 5 of a test e cycle and have this little niggling pain in muscle in shoulder only feel it when I press on it like doing bench presses other than that nothing I don't want to take time off as it will waste my time on gear just wondering has anyone worked through similar things during cycle ????

Be carefull not to aggravate it imo... do bigger warmups, go easy on the shoulder and hope it fixes itself... Dont fuck it up or ull be screwed.. Injuries heal themselves, but not if u go crazy... I had a shoulder problem also, and it fixed itself, luckily. Seeing a physiotherapist also helps...sometimes its bad postures and shit like that...these guys can find the problem...
Dont take time off, but just be careful
TC

when working on my chest i noticed when i was doing cable fly's my shoulders took a beating ( rotators cuff), after i droped the cable fly's and stuck with incline db fly's seem to put alot less strain on the rotators cuff

go get you some osteo biflex. I have more shoulder problems than you can imagine. Im training right now with a torn tendon. I run deca with all my cycles for the extra lube it gives the joints. Try going lighter weight and focus on slow negative resistance. You can fill your muscles full of blood and get them just as big as lifting heavy. Listen to your body. if it tells you to chill for a few days then do so. good luck

go get you some osteo biflex. I have more shoulder problems than you can imagine. Im training right now with a torn tendon. I run deca with all my cycles for the extra lube it gives the joints. try going lighter weight and focus on slow negative resistance. You can fill your muscles full of blood and get them just as big as lifting heavy. listen to your body. If it tells you to chill for a few days then do so. Good luck

word!

Be carefull not to aggravate it imo... do bigger warmups, go easy on the shoulder and hope it fixes itself... Dont fuck it up or ull be screwed.. Injuries heal themselves, but not if u go crazy... I had a shoulder problem also, and it fixed itself, luckily. Seeing a physiotherapist also helps...sometimes its bad postures and shit like that...these guys can find the problem...
Dont take time off, but just be careful
TC
indeed thats the way my shoulder started out,i didnt take it easy thought i could push through it like a bad ass.....well had to have surgery and lost a year of training.........try doing lighter DB's for chest and like Trust said no big warm ups,and when it starts hurting STOP

Also stay away from any barbell exercises. Do dumbbell instead. Barbell puts a incredible amount of stress on ur shoulders.

As a guy who has torn two rotator cuffs now, I can say that tiny little pain can turn into 6+ months of being sidelined doing rotator cuff BS with a 5 lb dumbbell if you decide not to take it a little easy or take a week off of that area. Soreness, work through it. Sharp or irritating pain, beware.

A lot of good info on the replies, listen to them.

I now warm up religiously, push lighter weight at higher rep, slow controlled descents, and a lot more dumbbell exercises.

Make sure your form is right.

Thanksnformthe replie guys I'm usually very careful so will take everything on board .....osteo biflex also ordered

be careful, pinpoint what exercises bother it, don't do them. flyers or pec deck, as well as wide grip presses of any kind put your shoulders in a very vulnerable position. you fuck up your shoulders, pretty much everything is fcked. I can't do any flye motions at all because of a long time shoulder problem, but I can train heavy incline, dumbells that is, and have no problems with shoulder training. try staying off the flat bench for a bit, as it is quite often the culprit. just my 2cnts.

Also stay away from any barbell exercises. Do dumbbell instead. Barbell puts a incredible amount of stress on ur shoulders.
yea other than lighter close grip bench presses for triceps,all i do for chest is dumbells,and make sure my form has been right and has helped me so much
Thanksnformthe replie guys I'm usually very careful so will take everything on board .....osteo biflex also ordered
i tried Osteo Biflex,good for your joints,but for inflamed muscles including rotator cuffs ect,i like Aleve,works pretty good

Back