Worried about hairloss...

fatrock

I currently look like this: :afro:

I don't want to look like this: :rolleyes:

As I've been reading and research from the board here and the other board that i am a member of, i've been hearing a little bit about those who have experienced hair loss during their cycles. Most of the things i've read have been from people have have been running three or more compounds. my question is, would i be at risk for lossing hair during a cycle which will only consist of test-e? I've also considered throwing in some d-bol, but i'm not sure yet. I know alot of it has to do with your own genetics but if anyone has specific personal experiences, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

fatrock

Ps. I've read the product profile on research-ology about dutasteride, is this a good product, again personal experieces are appreciated.

Test is nice as you can combat it sides with tried and trusted meds such as finasteride and dutisteride...also as a veeery general rule upto 300mg is well tolerated but go higher and you could hit probs.

Other steroids such as tren/dbol/winny arn't afected by dut and fin so your only left with topical prevention methods such as nizoral/spiro...

You might want to take a look at finasteride. I have had friends that used it with good success. Have you run test-e or dbol before? Are you prone to male pattern baldness?

Lucky13 said:
Test is nice as you can combat it sides with tried and trusted meds such as finasteride and dutisteride...also as a veeery general rule upto 300mg is well tolerated but go higher and you could hit probs.

Other steroids such as tren/dbol/winny arn't afected by dut and fin so your only left with topical prevention methods such as nizoral/spiro...

do you mean 300mgs daily? That seems kinda high from what i've read..actually very high. did you mean mcgs?

freakinhuge said:
You might want to take a look at finasteride. I have had friends that used it with good success. Have you run test-e or dbol before? Are you prone to male pattern baldness?

This is my first cycle coming up, i will be posting my cycle in a new thread soon. But i plan on def running test-e, but i m not sure about throwing in the dbol. I don't believe i'm prone to male pattern baldness...but i'd like to still be sure and keep researching it out.

fatrock said:
This is my first cycle coming up, i will be posting my cycle in a new thread soon. But i plan on def running test-e, but i m not sure about throwing in the dbol. I don't believe i'm prone to male pattern baldness...but i'd like to still be sure and keep researching it out.

Who in ur family is bald or thining ?

fatrock said:
Ps. I've read the product profile on research-ology about dutasteride, is this a good product, again personal experieces are appreciated.

Yes. Dutasteride works very well at halting any further loss, and it is more powerful than finasteride. Although rule of thumb would be to try finasteride first as it is approved by the FDA as a hair loss treatment. Jumping on dutasteride without trying finasteride first would be like trying to crack open a walnut with a sledge hammer. Down the line if the fin were to stop working you could always switch to dut.

Also, since this is your first cycle, leave the dbol out. You could always add it to your next cycle if you so desired.

Back