worst injection site

i shoot delts up to 2ccs with 22 or 23 gauge doesnt matter its ur gear that hurts i shoot with my arm down and a pillow in my are pit to relax it goes in smooth only thing hurts is winni. in my delt what brand gear u using?

i shoot 2 ccs in the delt with no issues....test and NPP-and before that test and test prop.

i sit at a table....put my arm up on the table-so that the muscle is full relaxed. so my arm is at 90 degree angle.

its actually painless for me...but try to hit the biggest part of the muscle...25 gauge 1inch all the way in.
'

Thats cause your delts are this size of my legs... :flipoff:

I use 5/8 inch pins on my delts. If I use 1inch pins I only insert about 3/4 of a inch. For a long time I kept the amount under 1cc. Now I shoot about 1.5cc in my delts without a prob...

What prop you using??

The "Stealth Satchets" test prop.I ran it through a filter and did a 10% cut with EO since my first injection and it is much more tolerable now.

The stuff looked like molasses compared to the ****labs and human grade stuff I just received.

If I didnt have two 50ml jugs full of the stuff I would shitcan it.I pin 100mg EOD and will double that in the last 3 weeks of my cycle when I back out the test e so I can start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner.

It was my first and last purchase from those guys.After 2 weeks of intense reading on various sites I've found better product domestically.

I'm going to try some ****labs suspension pre workout to increase my intensity.I'll see how that goes......

I hit my delt with a 25g 1"

it's being sore for 3 days now.

depending on glutes and thigh goes, im gonna try to skip delts from now on.

Back