would a-dex help with hair loss

tres

been on prop. nipps sore and now when i run my hands through my hair it falls out all over my desk. would a-dex help?

I don't see why Adex would help with hairloss. Adex will/may help with the sore nips, depending on how gyno prone you are.

Doubt it would help with hair loss. However, some people that use dut or fin also use arimidex as gyno is a rare side effect with these drugs.

use fina stride and get some spiro cream right away. once your hair falls out supposeldly the follicles get damaged and it could be too late.

tres said:
been on prop. nipps sore and now when i run my hands through my hair it falls out all over my desk. would a-dex help?

I would try letro or adex for the nipples for hairloss im not sure

i wonder if estrogen plays any role in hair loss. If you notice a majority of the people, at least that i see with hair loss have body that look like estro test balance is outa whack. And its usually around the same time u see a relative all of sudden be tottaly outa shape and old in a 2-3 years and their hair seems to shot just like their body

theires no facts behind this im just espresing something i thought i noticed alot.

Back