Would any of you add anything?

Cakalac

Informed Member
Alright I have my compounds of Test Cyp and D-bol I'm going to use. I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolva on hand.

Wk 1-12 Test Cyp
Wk 1-5 Dbol @ 30mg's/day
HCG every 3rd day.

Is there anything any of you would add to this cycle? Diet should be around 3700 calories/day with protein in the 300g range. Been about a year since I've been on anything so hopeing to react pretty well to this.

I would have done T-bol but already had the D-bol.

I have the joy of getting information from local bodybuilder Marion Benton on workouts and diet from a buddy of mine that is trained by him. So that helps a lot. He's a proponent of 3x12 on whatever exercise you do to build a large muscle belly. At first this took me off guard from being told heavy weight, low reps all my life. But after doing it with strict form and going slow it really feels good. Muscular atrophy big time. I believe what I will do is 2 wks of 3x12 and then hit some low rep hight weight to see how my body reacts while on this cycle.

So not to be long winded here guys but some thoughts would be great.

As far as your workout goes.....I work out this way and have been for awhile. Heavy weights and low reps is old school phylosophy. it works and works well for me. if it aint broke don't fix it. It might not be for every Man though. Gotta learn what works for each of us. We are a complicated animal :bigok:

Glad to hear you second that Ozzy. It's a change but if it works a welcomed one. I have liked it so far.

lifting heavy is the way to go. i would get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or aromasin instead of nolva and run it throughout to be safe. save the nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). you might want to consider running the dbol @ 40mgs ed for 4 wks instead of 5 @ 30mgs, you dont need 5 wks of that crap. also, how much test?

that sounds good. i really hate dbol and i dont think any one should use it so my advice on it will be biased, but if i had to run it, like in a life or death situation, then yes, i would run it 4 wks at 40-50mgs ed.

Understood. We all have our favorites. It's not my favorite but I haven't tried it in about 7 years so I thought I'd give it a try.

dtone and I agree on almost everything here, but I have to disagree with him here. I like DBol, but I think it's important to keep the dose low. I would run it 5 weeks at 25mg/day and if needed bump it to 30mg/day. Hell, I would even opt for just running it for 6 weeks if you keep the dose low.

that sounds good. i really hate dbol and i dont think any one should use it so my advice on it will be biased, but if i had to run it, like in a life or death situation, then yes, i would run it 4 wks at 40-50mgs ed.

I have never agreed with a statement more in my LIFE !! I ABSOLUTELY HATE DBOL !!! I think it is the most JUNK AS on the martket.. why do you think it is priced so godd@mned cheap?? because its junk...

Now ADROL... Now that is a beautiful compound...

but obviously we are all going to have our favorites... lets see umm would I add anything.. yah of course I would.. since thiis is not your firstt cycle you should be adding a different compound in the mix IMO... NOTHING SPECTACULAR ... but something small can make that much of a difference.. my fave to add to a BULKER is EQ.. now although the gains from it aren't ENORMOUS.. they are quality gains but I utilize it for its ability to produce HUNGER quite efficiently... so it won't be a hard thing putting down 4000+cals in a day.

That's just my opinion on the whole matter... I know a lot of people do not like EQ and I tend to agree it is not the BEST compound out there but from what I see you are trying to do here I would throw it in there at 600-800mgs EW .. and front load it also at the beginning of your cycle just so it's up and working...

THAT'S MY OPINION.. you of course do not need to follow it or no one even has to agree with it but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it !!!:)

-The Deuce

thats interesting deuce, ive never taken anadrol because i assumed it was just a more intense dbol. could you explain how it was different for you and why you like it? and eq is not a bad addition, if he was going for more mass, i would certainly say deca over eq, but both are good cycles.

These are great ideas guys, keep it up. I'm reading and taking it all in. Would any of you run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Dtone mentioned or do you think it's a waste of dollars. I know I have read some folks in the past think it's good but would spend their money elsewhere.

I believe I will grab some Deca to add to next cycle. I have what I have now so I'm gonna roll with it. Likely won't get a refund,LOL!

It's been so long since I cycled Duece, i was just going to keep this to a few comounds. next one will be 3 compounds but I wanted to just blow on some pounds here. The last time I took Dbol I used 15mg's/day. This will be double that so the water weight i'm sure will be substantial. Not crazy about that but hey, it is what it is.

it was bound to happen at some point, im ok with it being over dbol...you can have it. cakalac, run it how milk has suggested.

The thing I like about DBol is that 10-15mg/preworkout makes me feel like a machine. For me, the gains are enormous on such a small dose.

The negative of course is a ton of water retention... Not good necessarily, but on a bulking cycle, assuming high blood pressure isn't an issue, a little water isn't going to kill you.

IMO the sense of well being and strength and size gains outweigh the negatives which can be easily subsided with a low dose of an AI.

The thing I like about DBol is that 10-15mg/preworkout makes me feel like a machine. For me, the gains are enormous on such a small dose.

The negative of course is a ton of water retention... Not good necessarily, but on a bulking cycle, assuming high blood pressure isn't an issue, a little water isn't going to kill you.

IMO the sense of well being and strength and size gains outweigh the negatives which can be easily subsided with a low dose of an AI.

i will admit, it was probably the most fun drug ive ever ran. it was with my first cycle and i ran 50mgs ed for the first 4 wks and put on 40 quick lbs. it was nuts. of course it gave me nasty stretch marks, acne and gyno so it wasnt that fun in the end.

i could probably use it more effectively now and a lower dose (~25mgs), but i would much rather use test prop to achieve a similar, moderate jump start. to each their own.

Hey guys if I keep the dosage low say around 20mgs/day would that keep the water off better? In other words if I do 30 or 40 mgs. will that cause that much more water retention? Milk, do you split your dosages to 3x/day or take all at one? I just ask cause you mention "pre-workout". I know this has been debated a few time on here.

Adrol is just to me a cleaner Oral IMO.

Meaning the gains come just as quick, you can suffer from the same exact sides... BUT... minus the d@mned HEADACHES !!! Dbol gave me the worst migraines... and the BLOAT.. The bloat that comes from DBOL to me is DIFFERENT... than the BLOAT from DROL.. I dont know if it is just a MIND thing or what but.. I just prefer DROL 1,000,000 times over DBOL.. I would only use DBOL again at a very low dose like 25mgs and under per day if I could not for some reason get my hands on drol.. which will never ever happen so I know I will never have to put that god awful compound into my body again..

**This statement is all my own opinion and should be regarded as such**

Hey guys if I keep the dosage low say around 20mgs/day would that keep the water off better? In other words if I do 30 or 40 mgs. will that cause that much more water retention? Milk, do you split your dosages to 3x/day or take all at one? I just ask cause you mention "pre-workout". I know this has been debated a few time on here.

I think a lower dose will definitely yield less bloat. And yes, I was using it 2x a day... 10mg in the morning and 15mg pre-workout.

Back