would some one do the math for me plz...

You question isn't really clear to me.
In any case, your dosage depends on how you mix it.
If you buy 5000iu and put in 5ml of water, you have a concentration of 1000iu/ml

From a pharmaceutical perspective :

IU's for one substance are NOT the same as IU's for another substance (they're std used for preparations of just one substance). In other words 1 IU of HCG is not = to 1 IU of HMG (as far as mg of substance contained).

Some world body defines an IU of a particular substance as 1 IU - "x" mgs ... then, everyone who makes it follows that standard. However, every substance is different.

If you read the prospects (I looked at the sites you indicated) it is actually described there.

One I.U. of Chorionic Gonadotrophin is defined as the activity contained in 1.279 mg of the 2nd International Standard Preparation.

and

One I.U. of human urinary FSH and one I.U. of human urinary LH are defined as the activities contained in 0.11388 mg and 0.13369 mg of the 1st international Standard respectively.

Don't know what you are taking it for (secondary hypo due to steroid use ? keeping your balls going during a Test cycle?) - and don't know dosages for HuMoG so... from here on you're on your own.

For HcG you can go for 150-200 IU's / EOD (or three times/week) but there's a lot of testing you should do first if it's cause of hypogonadism.

Last edited:
hey i just want to know how much i.u of hmg i shud be taking so that it mimics my natural fsh and lh production ......for hcg we knw we shud take about 250 i.u ..... but for hmg standards are different that is to say that 250 iu of hcg is not equal to 250 iu of hmg...i need to knw the dosage of hmg

take a look at these two sites :

Pulsatile gonadotrophin releasing hormone versus gonadotrophin treatment of hypothalamic hypogonadism in males -- Schopohl 8 (Supplement 2): 175 -- Human Reproduction
excerpt: " 150 IU human menopausal gonadotrophin (HMG) 2–4 times weekly were added and the dose of HCG reduced if necessary. "

BUT BETTER as reference is
"Male hypogonadism: basic, clinical, and therapeutic principles" By Stephen J. Winters
look it up on GOOGLE BOOKS - page 376

He suggests HmG at 75IU's 3 or 4x per week starting dosage.

BOTH sites suggests HmG in combination with HcG.

Does this help ?

Back