Would the gains stop on Tren E/Test E year round? without cruising and blasting

aboody689

I'm planning on staying year round on Tren E 1G/week and Test E 150-200mg/week but without Cruising & blasting and I have the supply, but I was wondering if the gains or the effect of Trenbolone will stop after a period of time?

Man hard question. I think you would gain muscle with diminishing returns after a certain point. I know its obvious but just saying: a guy who is 200lbs is gonna make more dramatic gains that someone who is 250lbs, considering body fat is the same and diets give each the right cals per weight.

My concern would not be about gains, but about health. I can see being on a lower dose of test year-round, but 1g tren for an entire year is gonna have some negative impact. Not sure if your eyes will turn yellow and your fingernails fall off before the sleep deprivation takes hold of you lol.

IMHO I would blast and cruise, OR stay on test and roatate in different compounds. Tren year round sounds dangerous to me.

GL, you sound serious. Take care of yourself bud.

Man hard question. I think you would gain muscle with diminishing returns after a certain point. I know its obvious but just saying: a guy who is 200lbs is gonna make more dramatic gains that someone who is 250lbs, considering body fat is the same and diets give each the right cals per weight.

My concern would not be about gains, but about health. I can see being on a lower dose of test year-round, but 1g tren for an entire year is gonna have some negative impact. Not sure if your eyes will turn yellow and your fingernails fall off before the sleep deprivation takes hold of you lol.

IMHO I would blast and cruise, OR stay on test and roatate in different compounds. Tren year round sounds dangerous to me.

GL, you sound serious. Take care of yourself bud.

Thanks, actually I took this decision cause Tren E gave me nearly no side effects and I'm feeling good all the time with a great power in the gym

First of all, if Tren E gives you no side effects whatsoever at a 1 gram per week dose then I would seriously question the gear.

Next, receptor saturation theory is bullshit.... BUT, those receptors can become less effective in doing their job. The body is always trying to achieve homeostasis and will work to do it non-stop. So, your gains will lessen in the near future. If you switched back and forth every couple months between the enanthate and acetate esters that may help....I know guys that switch esters with success.

First of all, if Tren E gives you no side effects whatsoever at a 1 gram per week dose then I would seriously question the gear.

Next, receptor saturation theory is bullshit.... BUT, those receptors can become less effective in doing their job. The body is always trying to achieve homeostasis and will work to do it non-stop. So, your gains will lessen in the near future. If you switched back and forth every couple months between the enanthate and acetate esters that may help....I know guys that switch esters with success.

Thanks for the information ,the gear is ok cause I'm already on it and I'm getting good results thats why I don't want to come off :)

I wouldn't do that long of cycle. I would definitely get blood work done after 4 months just to whats happening with your body.

if so should I change between Tren easters as long as I'm taking very low dose of test or changing between both?

Addicted!!! Shit man, your setting yourself up for failure. Run it like this for 1 year, your gonna run it like this every year. I guess theirs no real reason/purpose for pct, who needs to recover when you can run it year around.

Addicted!!! Shit man, your setting yourself up for failure. Run it like this for 1 year, your gonna run it like this every year. I guess theirs no real reason/purpose for pct, who needs to recover when you can run it year around.

I can't really get your point ,so you are doing the same as well?

A gram is quite a bit. You can probably bust down to 500mg and retain your gains. Frankly, if you're not maintaining on a 500mg bridge, you're eating like shit.

even the pros DON'T run tren all year round... test for sure, but other compounds are switched up. Deca is still a main-stay among most pros, and of course tren is used too. If u are serious about competing u WILL have to stay on year-round, but 150-200mg of test isn't gonna cut. The ONLY time competitive bodybuilders run test that low is in the last 4-6 weeks to lose the water and harden up.

gains are NOT determined by how much gear u take or for how long, but have everything to do with how much u eat

in short... tren at a 1gr per week year-round is NOT a bright move

Last edited:
I can't really get your point ,so you are doing the same as well?

Um no...Tren 1g year around is crazy first of all. Second...If your not competing, then why stay on year around? Time on=time off. The only reason I beleive some don't come off if they are NOT competing is...They are insecure about themselfs, or their getting wraped up in addiction=never wanting to be naturall for a short amount of time during/after post cycle therapy (pct) because of self "image" problems, depression, the thought of not using gear weakens their pride. ect. 2 cycles or 1 long cycle with recovery/post cycle therapy (pct) imao is best..for your future/body/mental state ect.

Back