wtf do i do now?

livebigdieyoung

GEAR JUNKIE!
im on week 12 of a planned 16 week cycle and have dislocated my right shoulder and broke my left forarm in a car crash! what do i do now with my gear? im in no fit state to train, should i just start post cycle therapy (pct) now? or wait two weeks cuse my last injection was 2 days ago! cheers for the help

PCT timing does not change if yoiu stop early......lol

If you would have normally waited for 14 days after your last injection....do the exact same thing now.

Sucks about your injury.....just be grateful you're still alive.

yeh i know, couldnt have picked a worse time for me! was really enjoying my cycle and supposed to be getting married in the summer and wanted to be massive and ripped by that point! gutted! cheers bro just wasnt sure. and thanks for such quick replies!

Don't forget to change for calorie intake, since you won't be doing much movement.

When I slipped two disks, I gained 50lbs. Totally sucked.

yeh i know, couldnt have picked a worse time for me! was really enjoying my cycle and supposed to be getting married in the summer and wanted to be massive and ripped by that point! gutted! cheers bro just wasnt sure. and thanks for such quick replies!

It could have been worse and I'm sure your fiance is thankful you are alive. You will heal and have some time before you are married to work on yourself.Tomorrow is another day and the sun will rise.

get on the leg press and leg extensions/curls and go to work! :)

Yes ... bad news indeed but take it as a challenge to really crush some other body parts. And there's research that proves training the non-injured side can stimulate the muscles in the injured side.

a broken bone and dislocated shoulder is going to put u out of the gym for atleast a few months. and when u do return u have to lift like an old lady...very light....increasing slowly and very gradually. ANY sign of pain while lifting or movements means leave it alone, go home.

rest and time r ure best friends right now.

Back