WTF leaky nipps?? is this gyno !!!!

juced_porkchop

slight leaky nipps!! they dont hert and dont feel sensitiv ,, a lil sunburnd so it a lil hard to tell.. now wut i want to know is if a lil bit of water come out when i sqeeez a lil bit "like a few tiny tiny drops of wut look liek water" is this a sher sign of gyno and can this typ of thing happen from dbol??? i doubt it is the deca or test e cuzz on only 1 1/2 week in on thous and started dbol 3 weeks erlyer and am stoping in half a week so it would be 5 week in on dbol and 2 week in on deca/test ... i have nolva but herd it not good to take with deca.. but if it from dbol couldent i take a low dose liek 25mg"thats wut the caps are each" eod ?? im not shere if i even need it evry 1 say " u will know when u have gyno" but i dont and i wazz lol just lookin at them and i saw a lil droplet so i sqweezed a lil and there wazz a bit more i wazz like wtf !.......
ok so can i take nolvadex for this even thou i on deca cuzz thats wut iv got and i think ima take vitamin b6 i herd is good??? wut do u think??

ps.. my nips where always a bit puffy so i cant tell if there any puffier

That be gyno bro!!!! You better hit the anti estrogen hard before it's too late.Everyone is different but if you postpone too long, it's the knife to fix!!!! D-Bol can cause this for sure and yes you can run nolva with deca....it affects the few benefits from estrogen gains though!!

dammit this my second cycle first 1 waz deca only i know i know that snot good use test ,, but i waz fine ,, no wet nips or nun but it wazz at a vary low dose liek 100mg a week every 5 days from doc thou .. now its 200mgdeca and350mg test e a week i mad mistak im 2 weeks into the deca/test .. well atleast if i get thursty i know where to get a fast drink lol :-(

wut do u suggest to use?? somthing i dont have to inject .. but say a bit of gyno from test/dbol i couldent take low dose of nolva with somthing els?? see i know all bout the post cycle therapy (pct) and al that but when it cam to the deca gyno i wazz liek wtf

ya i ran it for like9 or 10 weeks no prob,,,, then agen i waznt sqweezin my nips it check befor .... could this water nips br from dbol or test or is this only from deca?? and thanx for u tryin help i Appreciate it

lol it's not water nips that's for sure. This is usually caused by deca, I haven't really heard of it being caused by test/dbol but wait until someone with more experience chimes in before choosing a mode of treatment. It will either be nolva or b6/caber/AI.

Someone post the link to the thread that a b o o t started about nolva making gyno worse w/ deca. I couldn't find it....

armidex/LiquiDex , should be good then in stead of nolva?? cuzz i bought a shit load of nolva .. but ill get that to if i must and its a sher thing to be good with the deca?!?? man i waz hopein i waz 1 of thos that never get this stuff!

LiquiDex or letro which should i get cuzz ima order now?? im on test e/deca and dbol ........... liquidex im thinkin!?!? how fast could i get it from reserchology?? im in toronto canada is this site from USA ??!!!!
and thanx for all the help and u know wut my nips are a lil ichy n hert a bit i wazz thinkin it wazz just from tha tannin bed but u know wut i dont think it is !!!!! see i got sooo much nolvadex cuzz i wanted to be redy then i found out nolva and deca not a good mix and i waz readin up on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for like half a year befor i toched it i just didnt know wich serprize me cuzz im not a dumb person i dont think so anyway

liquidex or letro?????
got the liquidex .. it ok for deca gyno right that wut it seam .. guess ill have nu nolva for next cycle and now i know wut i need wit deca
u guys must think im dumb but o well live n learn

why do u say that ??? cuzz that wut i thought cuzz i not on long but every 1 say it only happen wit deca ?? dammit ill take liquidex and nolva of problimgs keep a groow fuck it

Back