WTF leaky nipps?? is this gyno !!!!

juced_porkchop said:
why do u say that ??? cuzz that wut i thought cuzz i not on long but every 1 say it only happen wit deca ?? dammit ill take liquidex and nolva of problimgs keep a groow fuck it

well, cuz i dont think decca causes gyno unless its used at a high mg for a while.. the other two will cause gyno much easier than decca..imo

bracco01 said:
well, cuz i dont think decca causes gyno unless its used at a high mg for a while.. the other two will cause gyno much easier than decca..imo
You still should not take nolva with deca. Thats the last time im gonna say it.

b6 is vitamin b6 right?? im shere is. i just makin sher ... cuzz ill get that tomorrow and i already orderd the liquidex any way wich i whould use since im on deca during right .. and nolva dex post cycle therapy (pct) 3 week after last shot for 4 week 50/50/25/25 "there 25mg caps"

and thanx for all the info guy!!!!! dam deca ... EQ might be my savor,, thought it wazz gona be deca but now wee will see how this go's

yes but say its not bad like if o dont touchnun i feel fine say im on b6 but want to take liquidex for bloat , being on test e and deca .,,, would this make my nips bad or is it safe to take l-dex and b6 wel on deca?? if i not havin prob with my nips??

yea that is definetly prolactin related gyno from the deca. get arimidex and take 600mg of vitamen b6 to keep your prolactin in check.

nip also puffy is this from deca gyno too "can it be" or is this from teste !!! damit i hope im not one of thos guy that get it easy im new to all of this i know i hear puffy nips from test or lactin gyno from deca but i never see puffy in line with deca gyno ... ???

Juced: Thats why you should run atleast test seperate at first so you know.

Anyways I too got some "puffy" nips I noticed. So I aborted the anadrol and took B6, dont have any problems from Test so. Hopefully this will do the trick.

i did deca only my first cycle "i know u guys say dont" but i liked wut i saw.. it waz from good ol doctor ..like 100-200 a week i waz doing for 10 week .. nothing wrong with nips ...... see now this time i started dbol 3 weeks befor and am 3 weeks in after my first shot "6 altogether",, so it seemed if anythin it would be from dbol .. then agen im doin 200mg deca this time so maybe it cuzz it higher dose reson for this. this my first time with test , and i see all thes pimples commin out now but it ok cuzz i feel soo good i think its laced with huroin lol jksjks,.. :insane2:

Last edited:
3 quick tips.

1. Learn how to write a sentence
2. Stop using a shitload of short words
3. Read what you wrote once yourself before posting.

If you want help that is, not saying this to be an ass but I just dont want to read that.

and agen wut i want know is liquidex bad to use well on deca like nolva is sead to be . i takin b6 now and i want to take l-dex for bloat if i feel i need to for the estro.. is that fine .. my bud sead it would help with the deca prob too.

Back