Yeah so.....fucking strip clubs

Jusselin

Champ Is Here
I went to one for the first time in my entire life the other day. It was a birthday party for a buddy of mine. I was pretty nervous just because I had never been. Well my buddies are getting TNA all up in their faces and I am sitting loner style back at our table. One of my buddies goes off and buys me a dance with out me knowing, so out of no where this fine as chick walks up to me and takes my hand and brings me to the back room. What went on back there will remain my secret...However, I came out feeling like I lost my virginity all over again. It was amazing, I absolutely loved it. With going through tons of shit the last few months it was an amazing stress reliever. I bought 5 more dances that night lol.

What was your first time like?

It was amazing, seriously. It wasnt anything I thought I would enjoy. I always thought the girls would be extremely slutty and just un-attractive (by my standards) but it was quite the opposite. Gorgeous girls and they actually had great attitudes, made me feel fucking awesome.

That's one reason why I never went. Thought it would be nasty, trailer trash, slutty, ugly girls with boob jobs and I would feel gross. So who knows!

Yea I've never gone because I've always thought I would leave feeling like a total pervert. I was talking to a girl a couple of weeks ago that said she loved strip clubs and would go with me. Now that would be a lot of fun! But we aren't talking at the moment, think she got a boyfriend.

I went to one in WA and it was a horrible experience. Went to one in Las Vegas and the ladies were a lot more attractive, but way too much $$. Might as well go to a regular club and dance with girls for free.

Well lap dances are banned here. The place by my iffice has a $5 steak sandwich lunch special on thursdays.. Nothing like a pair of tits and a steak mid day.

My first time was a little surprising...the girls were decent enough and it was fun...then I picked out the one I like and went to the back room for a dance...definitely did not expect what happened next...

My first time was a little surprising...the girls were decent enough and it was fun...then I picked out the one I like and went to the back room for a dance...definitely did not expect what happened next...

Don't you fucking do this to me! YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT NOW! :axe:

I went with five chicks!! Lol the one chick was putting eye drops in and accidentally put nail glue and glued her eye close. So with having boobies all up in my face I had to take her to the er. So for ruining my night she let me dig all up in them.guts. lol. So my night ended ok Lmao. But nail glue fuck!! That had to suck.

You can, but who wants to overpay for leftovers? Then again, strip clubs are never plan A.

I was seriously surprised though, the % of chics in there that were trash was around 2% the rest were actually very beautiful. Their attitudes were amazing they didnt make you feel uncomfortable at all.

I was seriously surprised though, the % of chics in there that were trash was around 2% the rest were actually very beautiful. Their attitudes were amazing they didnt make you feel uncomfortable at all.

Depends of what club you go to. . as far as if they're are hot
Fuck going to the back. . Ive sat right there at the VIP bar(with security TRYING to cockblock me, staring at me no more 20' away)while a girl had my cock completly out of my pants stroking it like her life depended on it!! I was drunk, and just kept telling her "harder babe!. . get rough w it!" lol. She was leaning into the bar, with her legs crossed. That was the only thing shielding it/and the angle the security was standing at. It felt weird to have your cock completly out under the bar watching the championchip game, sipping on a crown and coke, while the hot bar tender knew you were getting jerked off the whole time... Its pretty obvious cause she was going to town!!
I thought for sure i was going to have to fight off the security that noght. . never happened though

Last edited:
Depends of what club you go to. . as far as if they're are hot
Fuck going to the back. . Ive sat right there at the VIP bar(with security TRYING to cockblock me, staring at me no more 20' away)while a girl had my cock completly out of my pants stroking it like her life depended on it!! I was drunk, and just kept telling her "harder babe!. . get rough w it!" lol. She was leaning into the bar, with her legs crossed. That was the only thing shielding it. It felt weird to have your cock completly out under the bar watching the championchip game, sipping on a crown and coke, while the hot bar tender knew you were getting jerked off the whole time... Its pretty obvious cause she was going to town!!
I thought for sure i was going to have to fight off the security that noght. . never happened though

Im not going to lie, that was an awesome story. I enjoyed mine so much because it was private, and very intimate. Sounds kinda girly but it was very pleasurable.

Back