year long post cycle help

deadbeatrec

mr.anabolic
so i decided last night to come off for a little while. i have been on for 11 months. started high with test E and EQ, then went low dose after about 3 months, then went high again with test e and deca and for the past 2 months have been lower.

i have a few questions on what how i should train and eat to save as much gains as i can. last time i came off, i didnt loose any weight nor strength really, just felt like shit, but that was somewhat phycological. so i will be hitting nolva in 2 weeks at 50mgs a day for 2 weeks, then taper down to 25mgs a day for 2 weeks. then give my body some time to somewhat recover as much as i can. reason for comming off and not just doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doses is im running low on gear and i wanted to try and do a local comp next april.

so basicly should i/can i do the following

1. train hard
2. lift heavy
3. do cardio
4. should i keep eating 5000+ cals a day

thanks in advance.

keep the intensity a nd weight up in the gym but drop some reps and sets to allow for slower recovery . i would try to eat a maintainence diet to stay the same weight and would limit my cardio for a couple of months .

I'd keep the rep range 5-8 and focus on compound exercises.

Also, I'd control cortisol by taking Retain or Lean Xtreme.

Go light on the cardio like DAWG said.

Are you keeping a log?

Back