Yet another PSL LABMAX THREAD! Masteron Enanthate = GTG

LOL - talk about research... I've tested gear for them before they would even release it to the website and their customers... but I know them well enough
that I trust them and have no worries what so ever.

There's actually a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure everything meets the highest standards of P.S.L. before you even see it. :)

Reassuring to know that those guys are striving to put the best products out there! :)

Week 2 of my PSL Test cycle and I'm stoked to see where it takes me.

While labmax shows the presence of a compound, it doesn't prove purity (note: I am NOT saying they are faking or underdosing, etc.. just want people to be aware of what it proves/shows)
Then someone send me a lab package or someone else and lets pull this shit... other boards think that some boards push sponsers, Send me a test kit, I will report back 100 % the truth...... Because as i said its hard to trust any source.... ANY SOURCE.. naps, worldpharma, AML, you name it... I have something from everyone but naps, only because I dont do the western union thing..

Someone try me, send me the test pack, and If your a member over 100 posts with quality contributions I will do what PSL is doing right now;
I also doubt PSL or AML would have issue with my theory. Naps and worldpharma have a lot 0f products, aside from what were all looking for, (like pain killers, xanax and just shit were not talking about or looking for over herer, meaning, Ill run certain shit and log,show bloods,and as mentioned before, a member who has contributed with quality posts, and not an sshole, I will PM them my cell # so its not such a gussing game as I felt it was 8 months ago..... Also, As all major members do when they place an 0rder, we dont want them to know if its a virgin or a moderator.....

We can put this whole debate to sleep....... send me the kit, I already have EP deca/test and AML Test250 in my drawer.........
I say this becasue other boards think some forums push shit cause sponsers (PAY);;;;

PSL AML PM me, you can have my cell and we can talk and I WILL DO A LOG..... Both of the 2 formentioned have 100% del rate, I am a customer, I wish someone like me had done this when I was shopping around...

PM ME...... I will do a 100% blood, blue light, and tests and I will speak to certain members who as said are "members" good members... You cant talk shit about that..... Why/? cause I will be the one your talking to....

Last edited:
The other guys are right about labmax only detecting hormone presence, but in this case presence means a lot because a lot of people are being sent test in lieu of mast. How potent it is is another topic, but this is nice to see from PSL.

send me the shit, send me the tests, I will do as i have done for 2 months and post up my bloods, and if your not a cop, and a contribiting member you can personally call me...

lets settle all this nonsense.,...... Sorry, obvioulsy you guys know friday and saturday I drink fireball. so...doesnt mean I wont be honest. I may cuss, but we all cuss, for asparaguss.... bitches... peace and love, peace and love.

send me the shit, send me the tests, I will do as i have done for 2 months and post up my bloods, and if your not a cop, and a contribiting member you can personally call me...

lets settle all this nonsense.,...... Sorry, obvioulsy you guys know friday and saturday I drink fireball. so...doesnt mean I wont be honest. I may cuss, but we all cuss, for asparaguss.... bitches... peace and love, peace and love.

Lol dude you are wasted. What blood test are you gonna take for mast? I wanna go drink with you bud..... No homo

Anyone is welcome to post their own results. Labmax can be easily bought online for relatively cheap price. I did this to show that what we sell is never substituted. I did this with our Mast E, Mast P, and anavar and will do more in the future. No, this test does not show potency, it shows that we DO NOT substitute compounds. PSL did NOT ask me to do this, I did this with my own supply of gear at my own leisure. Sure a lot of labs have some blood work to back up their quality, but that only really works for test. Not many labs take the time to post these kinds of results.

Lol dude you are wasted. What blood test are you gonna take for mast? I wanna go drink with you bud..... No homo

lol it was sat night i think... I dont remember:) I just meant, when I was new, I thougth all sources were a scam and such, and would have helped me if someone had done kinda an independent test. I trust PSL though, but I have had a perfect del rate, bloods ect, so just saying some new people might be sceptical you know?

Anyone is welcome to post their own results. Labmax can be easily bought online for relatively cheap price. I did this to show that what we sell is never substituted. I did this with our Mast E, Mast P, and anavar and will do more in the future. No, this test does not show potency, it shows that we DO NOT substitute compounds. PSL did NOT ask me to do this, I did this with my own supply of gear at my own leisure. Sure a lot of labs have some blood work to back up their quality, but that only really works for test. Not many labs take the time to post these kinds of results.

You guys have done great with me on every order, I wasnt questioning you if thats what it looked like, I was saying I would do some tests if people were skeptical.

lol it was sat night i think... I dont remember:) I just meant, when I was new, I thougth all sources were a scam and such, and would have helped me if someone had done kinda an independent test. I trust PSL though, but I have had a perfect del rate, bloods ect, so just saying some new people might be sceptical you know?

I think all sources eventually go to shit in this game. Sad but true. I am skeptical of everyone in this game, and just because their mast has mast today does not mean it will be good to go a year from now. You just have to go with whoever has good shit at a given time and hope not to get ripped off. No source is %100, and if they claim to be they are liars. If you want to test any source out just order test and get bloods done for total test. You will know if their shit is dosed properly or even contains test in it. Seems like you had a good Saturday bud.

You guys have done great with me on every order, I wasnt questioning you if thats what it looked like, I was saying I would do some tests if people were skeptical.

Lol no harm done brother. You sounded a bit like me when I drink tequila on the rocks ;)

Just want to inform that I finally started running this Mast E and just starting to notice it now in week 3. Libido is out of control! Also noticing a tightness and vascularity to my physique which is something I'm not used to when bulking on a high carb diet. Normally I'd be bloated at this point....it seems the mast keeps me from retaining water and losing definition. So far A+ for me

Just finished my PSL high dose Test E, low dose Deca and 800mg Mast E cycle - I can confirm that all of the above are g2g.... literally jawdropping results (combined with an ultra-strict carb cycling diet of course!)

The Mast E especially made me look grainy as fuck with 3D veins everywhere - plus I was horny as fuck throughout - nothing bad whatsoever to say about PSL's Mast E brothers! :)

Good to know I did 12 weeks or better on mast e EP brand and loved every second of it strength hardness and aggression in the gym

What does Mast do for you?

EDIT: yes, I know, I can look it up for myself...and I did just that a moment ago. :)

It is also known as Drostanolone.
Masteron is well-known for being one of the only anabolic steroids with strong anti-estrogenic properties. Not only does this steroid carry no estrogenic activity, but it can actually act as an anti-estrogen in the body. This is why it has been effective in the treatment of breast cancer. In fact, the combination of Masteron and Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) has been shown to be far more effective than chemotherapy in the treatment of inoperable breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This also makes it a popular steroid among bodybuilders as it could actually prohibit the need for an anti-estrogen when used in the right cycle. This will also prove advantageous during the cutting phase due to the hardening effects it can provide.
Without question, the effects of Masteron will be displayed in the most efficient way during a cutting cycle. However, for the effects to be truly appreciated the individual will need to be extremely lean. The individual who is under 10% body fat should be able to notice some results and produce a harder, dryer look, but much over 10% and the effects may not be all that pronounced.
This steroid is well-known for greatly enhancing male pattern baldness in sensitive men far more than many anabolic steroids.
Masteron can have a significant effect on cholesterol. This can result in an increase in LDL cholesterol, as well as a decrease in HDL cholesterol with the strongest emphasis on the latter.
This steroid WILL suppress natural testosterone production.

I am no where close to 10% yet, so this product is not worth it for me...yet...

Last edited:
Back