Yet another PSL LABMAX THREAD! Masteron Enanthate = GTG

jozifp103

Ok here's another labmax test from yours truly. This time I decided to labmax some drostanolone enanthate (masteron E). Being a somewhat rare compound and easily faked with mast prop or some sort of test of EQ, I thought this would be a good one to do for all of you. As you will see...it checks out 100% GTG.

Here is a snip off the labmax chart showing the color codes for each substance. Drostanolone enanthate is at the bottom of the snapshot. You'll see it says orange in vials A and B. And vial B should look golden yellow under proper UV light.
2yzhik1.jpg

And the test...

2q8qcdu.jpg
r9kg7o.jpg

Results:
As you can see, both vials are orange as the color chart specified.

14avjx1.jpg

Under UV light:
And as you can see here, there is a golden yellow tint at the bottom of the vial when placed under UV lighting as the chart specified. I feel I may not have put enough oil into the test tube to get a strong result....after watching the video the demonstrator used quite a few drops whereas I only used one, but nonetheless the results are there :)

x0vips.jpg

As expected...another solid lab result from PSL. It doesn't get much better than this folks!

qbjsssagplcrpjz

ftrbplpbaomavvpzfkrzisxheijeghpvexalnbmujddsnnmxolzugwckjdgghdcpcegzqhfkya
Ñêà÷àòü ðóêè
Ñî÷èíåíèå èñêóññòâî â æèçíè ÷åëîâåêà
Ðåøåáíèê ïî ìàòåìàòèêå äîðîôååâ 6 êëàññ 1 ÷àñòü
Ñâîäêà øòàáà äíð
Ëíð äíð 02 03 2015
Åãý edy
Ó÷åáíèê ïî ìàòåìàòèêå ðÿáóøêà íå ðàáîòàåò
ðåøåáíèê ãèà àëãåáðà 9 êëàññ êóçíåöîâà
Ãäç 6 êëàñ óêðàèíñüêà ëîòåðàòóðà
äåìîíñòðàöèîííûé âàðèàíò ïðîâåðî÷íîé
Îáùåñòâîçíàíèå åãý 2015
Ðóññêèé ÿçûê åãý ÷àñòü c
Îòâåòû íà áèëåòû ôàðìàöåâò
Ïîóøè â îãý 2015
Äåìîíñòðàöèîííûé âàðèàíò ïî áèîëîãèè
Ìèíèìàëüíûé ïîðîã ïî åãý
Êàêàÿ íåäåëÿ áåðåìåííîñòè
Êàêàÿ ìàðêà
Ñêîëüêî ïîÿñîâ
Çàêàç òîðòîâ íà äåíü ðîæäåíèÿ
Ãäç ðóññêèé 9 êëàññ òðîñíåöîâà
Äîì 2 10 âûïóñê
Ñî÷èíåíèå óâëå÷åíèÿ ìîåé ñåìüè
Çà÷åì íóæíà óçäå÷êà
Êàê ñäåëàòü íàñòîéêó

Nice stats jozifp!!!

I've recently ran masteron (P.S.L.) for the first time and it was one of the best (if not the best) cycles I've ever ran!!!

At the time my workload was very heavy, so my workouts were pretty scarce... but the whole time I keep thinking
I'm growing a lot more than expected... "a lot more!"

Anyhow, it's nice to actually see tests to back up the reviews... GREAT JOB BUDDY!

I have had great work with PSL.. 100% delivery rate, quick and bloods I have posted up here prove its good... Hard to not be sleptical of online sellers because theres no recourse and were putting stuff in our bodies as "research" and it could end up badly. Keep up the good work and keep us safe PSL!!!

thank
G

Thanks for the support guys. I wouldn't be in this position if I didn't believe in their products. This test was for all of you, not me :)

While labmax shows the presence of a compound, it doesn't prove purity (note: I am NOT saying they are faking or underdosing, etc.. just want people to be aware of what it proves/shows)

While labmax shows the presence of a compound, it doesn't prove purity (note: I am NOT saying they are faking or underdosing, etc.. just want people to be aware of what it proves/shows)

Yes that is correct. My goal was to show that PSL uses NO SUBSTITUTES in their product. Mast E is Mast E. While it's not a quantitative analysis, it still speaks volumes for the quality. :)

Very good to see that you have good mast. I would never buy raw mast because of all the fake mast being passed around right now. In fact, the only underdosed powder I ever received happened to be mast prop from a source that is otherwise very reputable. If PSL has good mast right now then I say go for it because finding good mast is not too easy in this market.

I just got a empty package from over seas, it had a big cut in it, not happy. Heard domestic candy was safer.

Not that I doubt PSL and not to be a dick BUT.... All lab max does is tell you if there is hormone in the vial. Not concentration.

Which domestic brand has a better reputation?the orals are the same USA lab but are not in the domestic section?

Last edited:
Not that I doubt PSL and not to be a dick BUT.... All lab max does is tell you if there is hormone in the vial. Not concentration.

This is very true, however If applied with proper diet and training you should know within a few weeks if the concentration is what it should be. So if we are cycling as a bulk or a cut this should be in place to determine the gear potency since we know that PSL is G2G!

I have had great work with PSL.. 100% delivery rate, quick and bloods I have posted up here prove its good... Hard to not be sleptical of online sellers because theres no recourse and were putting stuff in our bodies as "research" and it could end up badly. Keep up the good work and keep us safe PSL!!!

thank
G

LOL - talk about research... I've tested gear for them before they would even release it to the website and their customers... but I know them well enough
that I trust them and have no worries what so ever.

There's actually a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure everything meets the highest standards of P.S.L. before you even see it. :)

Back