Yohimburn

i am curious too. I went to check out the NYC and saw it. looks interesting. I have seen the same around but never really looked into it.

some guy that sells it always runs around saying how great it is. if someone says it doesnt work then he says maybe its just that person or they might not have been using it right. my brother used it and i have the opinion that it is a waste of money.

Thanks CaptainAwesome...

I always trust the consumer...they seemed to be hyping the product a little bit too much on the elite board and it made me kinda leery..

I didn't see this until today. It's a shame when people listen to one guy to make up their mind on the effectiveness of a supplement. Especially when the guy has never used the product himself.
Yohimburn DF works VERY WELL to get rid of stubborn fat areas that your normal diet and exercise don't work for. The trick of using Yohimbine HCL on problem fat has been known to body builders for over 10 years. Yohimburn DF simply made it easier and better with diuretic factors.
This product is posted about all over the internet not just Elite. In fact, there is a thread on the anabolic board HERE with several posts by people who have actually used it.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=817

Yohimburn DF went from zero to number one selling product in it's class for the second year in a row in 28 months. You don't do that without magazine ads, only word of mouth, if the product is "bullshit".

ulter said:
I didn't see this until today. It's a shame when people listen to one guy to make up their mind on the effectiveness of a supplement. Especially when the guy has never used the product himself.
Yohimburn DF works VERY WELL to get rid of stubborn fat areas that your normal diet and exercise don't work for. The trick of using Yohimbine HCL on problem fat has been known to body builders for over 10 years. Yohimburn DF simply made it easier and better with diuretic factors.
This product is posted about all over the internet not just Elite. In fact, there is a thread on the anabolic board HERE with several posts by people who have actually used it.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=817

Yohimburn DF went from zero to number one selling product in it's class for the second year in a row in 28 months. You don't do that without magazine ads, only word of mouth, if the product is "bullshit".

Fair enough...any other comments from anyone else on this?

phoenixphyre said:
Fair enough...any other comments from anyone else on this?

i just hope you realize that ulter isnt some random guy with an opinion on this product he has a financial interest.

the stuff gives you thing strange sensation when you put it on and so you think it must be doing something. thats what many people think when they use it. i think thats part of the deception.

"i just hope you realize that ulter isnt some random guy with an opinion on this product he has a financial interest."

Geez, you say that like it's a bad thing. I don't know how anyone could NOT know I sell Yohimburn after reading my post. Nor do I know what that fact has to do with anything anyway.

"the stuff gives you thing strange sensation when you put it on and so you think it must be doing something. thats what many people think when they use it. i think thats part of the deception."

So what are you saying? That all the people who get great results from using Yohimburn DF just aren't as smart as you are? They aren't really losing problem fat, they just think they are. It's just smoke and mirrors and these body builders who spend hours a week studying their bodys as they sculpt them into shape can't really tell if they have gotten rid of fat in a given area. All the people on the body building boards that are posting the great results they've gotten over the last couple years are just "deceived" or maybe they're put under a spell when they smell the peppermint and feel the cold burn.
No. I don't think so. Yohimburn works CaptAwe, get used to it.

Last edited:
ulter said:
"i just hope you realize that ulter isnt some random guy with an opinion on this product he has a financial interest."

Geez, you say that like it's a bad thing. I don't know how anyone could NOT know I sell Yohimburn after reading my post. Nor do I know what that fact has to do with anything anyway.

"the stuff gives you thing strange sensation when you put it on and so you think it must be doing something. thats what many people think when they use it. i think thats part of the deception."

So what are you saying? That all the people who get great results from using Yohimburn DF just aren't as smart as you are? They aren't really losing problem fat, they just think they are. It's just smoke and mirrors and these body builders who spend hours a week studying their bodys as they sculpt them into shape can't really tell if they have gotten rid of fat in a given area. All the people on the body building boards that are posting the great results they've gotten over the last couple years are just "deceived" or maybe they're put under a spell when they smell the peppermint and feel the cold burn.
No. I don't think so. Yohimburn works CaptAwe, get used to it.

I feel like i have seen you post trying to come off as just a regular user with no financial interest in the product. I definitely remember seeing someone ask about it and you went and said it was great stuff and it seemed that you were acting that way. Not lying but being deceptive.

Im saying that I dont believe that they got results from the yohimburn. Maybe they got results from diet, cardio and lifting but i dont think its the yohimburn. I am not trying to be deceptive i am just stating my opinion.

CaptainAwesome said:
I feel like i have seen you post trying to come off as just a regular user with no financial interest in the product. I definitely remember seeing someone ask about it and you went and said it was great stuff and it seemed that you were acting that way. Not lying but being deceptive.

Im saying that I dont believe that they got results from the yohimburn. Maybe they got results from diet, cardio and lifting but i dont think its the yohimburn. I am not trying to be deceptive i am just stating my opinion.

I am not trying to be deceptive i am just stating my opinion. :biggthump :biggthump

I AM a regular user. I think there are very few people left on these boards that don't know who I am. Maybe I just take that for granted but I will restate what you've glossed over in my post. What difference does it make WHO I am when I am only posting that this member should read the thread HERE about Yohimburn to see what others think of it?
You are entitled to your opinion of course. But you've never even used the product. What is so wrong with me pointing out that there are people who have actually used it posting their results.
You don't think you're being deceptive? You're bashing a product you don't know anything about and trying to come off as someone who is knowledgeable about it. THAT'S deceptive.

ulter said:
You're bashing a product you don't know anything about and trying to come off as someone who is knowledgeable about it. THAT'S deceptive.

How do you know about my lack of firsthand experience using the product? Because I told you. See, not being deceptive. It makes a difference who you are because you are not an impartial judge and your opinion can not be trusted.

I watched my brother go through two bottles of it without results. I am the one that purchased it for him so i went into it hoping that it would work. I think a lot of the results people get are due to the additional work they do and not really the supplement they are using.

I take it by what you're saying about people getting results from their diet and cardio and not from the product that your brother didn't do any cardio or dieting. I would like to get your brother's problem resolved for you. I will assume he used the Original Formula so he may have actually had results but got the water retention associated with the older versions of Yohimburn. Email me with your name and I will look up your order and send you the new Yohimburn DF for him to try, on the house. It's really a lot better than the older versions.

ulter said:
I take it by what you're saying about people getting results from their diet and cardio and not from the product that your brother didn't do any cardio or dieting. I would like to get your brother's problem resolved for you. I will assume he used the Original Formula so he may have actually had results but got the water retention associated with the older versions of Yohimburn. Email me with your name and I will look up your order and send you the new Yohimburn DF for him to try, on the house. It's really a lot better than the older versions.

He was doing cardio and watching his diet but he has had some fat in his chest that he cant seem to get rid of. It was the older version im sure so I will email you so he can give the new stuff a try.

this product rocks, btw

I actually have been using the product for about a month now, and the results are quick and exceptional. The diuretic aspect of it def. helps with the water swelling... The guy that sold it to me recommended that I focus on one part at a time, like belly first, backfat in a few weeks etc, so as to give your body plenty of time with each section and not overwhelm it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else, too. I had a fat friend (not being judgemental just realistic) who used it and said they didn't notice any changes, I was like yeah, you're fat, obviously. I'm 5'5" 121 down from 132, and loving the aid that this product offers. Ulter, it rocks :)

Ash

Back