You freak part 2!!

Nobody who know's their shit is going to believe you're at 6%. I'm not saying you're not in good shape or you're fat, just not at what you think you are.

And again, I don't see why you're so insistent on seeing my pics. What, if I'm not at 6% that means I can't tell that you're not either?

Anyway, if it will shut you up on it, here:

me21.jpg

wow looking freaky, i dont know how much fat u have ? but it sure looks like under 10% judging from a poor pic, and thats what im trying to make you see my pic were taken at night and they r poor posing , i dont have a belly its a bad angle of pic, but ur ripped shreded.. and jj ur something else,you would of been a great laugh as a battle body when i was in the army..

now try to look massive and close to 7% that is really hard bro,I dont know how long u have been in body building but the fat clippers dont lie,
You just look very lean, Honestly no mass.. you have the striper look...it's ok if u r into that look..That's surly not the look I'am going for. I'am not putting you down, I respect the hard work you have put into your body, it's not easy to become a lightweight body builder. I am sure you get a lot of pussy, but from were I stand I am looking to stay with my mass and maintain the low body fat.
Wich I have done, I know we can always improve,
But let's not forget to give each other constructive critisism instead of putting each other down.
Exept for JJ he's just a freak of nature.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks homie, freak of nature, your both chip n dale strippers... lmao Any way whats a battle body in the army ??

now try to look massive and close to 7% that is really hard bro,I dont know how long u have been in body building but the fat clippers dont lie,
You just look very lean, Honestly no mass.. you have the striper look...it's ok if u r into that look..That's surly not the look I'am going for. I'am not putting you down, I respect the hard work you have put into your body, it's not easy to become a lightweight body builder. I am sure you get a lot of pussy, but from were I stand I am looking to stay with my mass and maintain the low body fat.
Wich I have done, I know we can always improve,
But let's not forget to give each other constructive critisism instead of putting each other down.
Exept for JJ he's just a freak of nature.

calm-down.jpg

3273233582_d0713f790f_o.jpg

Ok fellas I finally posted up my pic, now I know I hve both you stippers beat, I am sitting at 2.03 %BF and I use brake calipers to check my body fat. I am a freak, Iam 5 4 250... What you all know bout that shit ? lmfao

its ok bro, i understand that is really you , i got ur back man , hey you can really loose all that weight bro, in ology a lot of people in here will help you jj..contact 3jjj..its really ok

Last edited:
Back