You guys are killing me with your doses

Johny J said:
I know i dont post on the anabolic section much, so some of you may not know me. However, i am a living legend on the convo, which means everything i say is correct and you bess recognize.

anyway, i read over here on occasion, just to keep up with current cycling trends and to learn a lil something. One thing i notice is that many of you guys use way to much gear. Yes with higher doses you will gain weight faster. However, much of this gain is just more fluid retention. You arent building more muscle.

In my opinion, you should use the least amount of juice possible to achieve gains. This makes sense for economic reasons, as well as for sides and overall well being. There is no reason to be running a gram of total gear most of the time.

Now many of you guys no what you are doing, so dont feel i am lecturing you. It is just easy to get caught up in it and increase your doses.
Before you know it, you are going up every cycle.

In all seriousness, keep running a low dose until you stop seeing good gains. Before you try just upping your dose, change up the gear you use.

Thats my public service announcment.

very good post

jcp2 said:
This just seems like a copout to me, i have never seen anyone i know not respond to low doses, low doses were the only doses i ever heard of before the boards, and shockinly everyone grew. I am not talking about competitive bodybuilders or powerlifters, i am talking about your average person, which everyone on here with the exception of a half dozen or so are. People can talk about respoding to this and that, but i never saw anyone take gear and not grow before the boards. The think is i know exactly what everyone of these newbies looks like, and how they train, because they are all over the gyms. I guess their are a few exceptions, but that is what they are the exception.

agreed ---

whats up jcp2

I havent even read this thread, that being said every man on this board has the right to choose his own, i realize your just voiceing your opinion thats perfectly ok. Using small doses and fully utilizing the AS is a great concept one today you will hardly ever see. Small doses will give you smaller gains, and take you longer to get the big gains(period) it doesnt matter, if you do 500mg of test for 12 weeks diet sleep and training are all optimum, i will make bigger gains of 2 3 or 4 grams. Im just saying most want the quick fix, plus its fun to be a total man beast for the 12 weeks your on.

People on EF are still advising 2-4g a week of gear to grow. Nothing but a bunch of stupid kids.

house1 said:
very good post

how are you HOuse.
i read back a bit that your health was better. glad to hear it buddy. Take care of yourself man. Good talking to you and thanks for chiming in.

Back