You have to check this out

LongBall said:
This new source is offering free test to the first 100 customers so that they can get their name out. Check it out and sign up
New kid in town
LongBall

Well, the guys over at Elite were rather pissed off by this prank. I figured since most of you got a kick out of it here they would share the same sentiment over there. Not the case. Oh well, I thought it was funny.

Yeah, they're pretty militant about shit like that over there. You have a few veteran members that lack a sense of humor. I guess that's why many people are going to other boards.

Thats pretty much why I spend all my time here. I was reading the ongoing saga between you and sofa george and was getting pretty tired of all the BS. There are some very knowledgeable bro's over there but too many ego's.

LongBall

LongBall said:
Thats pretty much why I spend all my time here. I was reading the ongoing saga between you and sofa george and was getting pretty tired of all the BS. There are some very knowledgeable bro's over there but too many ego's.LongBall

Him and I resolved the issue between us. I just get tired of him bashing newbies for their threads/questions.

Back