You Wanna See Gains (Part IIIII)

barrysanders

LIVING THE DREAM
Hey everyone! Back again, with new goals and a simplier plan this time around.

WEIGHT: 184lbs
Will get to about 200lbs but DO NOT want to get much higher than that..I want to stay as lean as possible during this cycle

CYCLE:
16 weeks TEST E Pin E3D 300mgs
Cycle ON/OFF 4 weeks DBOL
Clen 2on/2off *dose increase EOD
Aromasin/Stan ED (low dosage) 16 Weeks

*I will evalute at week 8 to see if I want to incorporate Tren but really wanted to stick with just test this cycle if possible. I want to see if I can have the same results at higher dosages.

GOALS
Focusing primarily on TRIS and LEGS this time around. I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF PICTURES THROUGHOUT MY OTHER JOURNALS SO CHECK THERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE PROGRESSES.

The photos Im adding to this journal ARE recovery photos 1 week after my last cycle. Which was about 2-2.5 months ago.

Last edited:
DAY 6: Saturday

clen

GYM
Light CHEST: Decline Bench 225lbs x5, 275lbs x 5, 315lbs x5, 375lbs x4. INCLINE DB's 85lbsx8, 100lbs x8. Machine Incline 225lbs x 15 2 sets. Cables different angles 5 sets.

CARDIO 45 min

DAY 8 MONDAY

clen
300mgs

GYM: Light Legs: Squats, extensions, leg press, hack squats. Quick Cardio 15 min. at END.

DAY 9: Tuesday

Clen

GYM: Tri's/Light Back 25-30 sets. Didnt have the best workout. Pumps just werent there. Possibly just due to me being a little lethargic/tired.
CARDIO: 40 minutes

DAY 11 Thursday

clen
300mg

GYM: CHEST/BIS. Decline 145lbs x20, 225 x8, 275lbs x 5, 315 x 5, 355lbs x 5, 225 x 10. DB Incline 60lbs x 10, 85lbs x 8, 95lbs x8. Cables 2 different angles 10 sets 10-12 reps, Machine flat 3 sets, Machine flys 4 sets. BI's- did 20-30 sets. BOTH got decent pumps. Right arm has had a problem in the past with tendinitus which is acting up right now so taking it a little easy w/ heavy weights for Biceps.

CARDIO: 45 minutes

DAY 15 Monday

A.M. Mild LEGS:Leg Press 450lbs x15, 900lbs x15, 1040lbs x15 (knees to chest..at end at a little pinch nerve in my back..nothing to serious yet..just a pain). SQUATS 135lbs x15, 185lbs x10, 225lbs x10, 275lbs x10, 315lbs x10, 365lbs x10 (First 3 sets are ass to floor..rest are ass to bench). 4 sets bar lunches 60lbs. 5 sets LEG EXTENSIONS. Inner theigh Machine 3 sets. 3 sets machine hamstrings. 3 sets of straight dead lifts. 3 sets of flex hamstrings. DONE

PM: CARDIO 45 min. 350 calories burned

Late Epiphany: Well guys Im going to share my thoughts out loud here..SOME might laugh...I've evaluted my last cycles and now realize that my protein intake JUST is not cutting it. I think that I have been lieing to myself about how much I actually intake each day..couple of days I do really good..others I do horrible. I have always concentrated on my training..IN fact, I have overtrained ALL my life.

Side note...I have never realized that they make a unflavored protein..I get so sick of choclate, strawberry, blah blah blah that it sickens me to drink them sometimes...thus, I dont get quite the proteins that I need to push myself over the edge. I now have been using the flavorless protein to make fruity drinks that I can drink all the time..particularly during work and throughout my routine..that gives an extra 60-90 grams that I couldnt otherwise take in unless at ate more food (which by that time Im already full). Since I have been getting the extra protein I have been noticeably growing quickly, which I never have been able to do before.

I know that we all hear that training is much of the game as diet..but until you believe that and make that part of your framework I believe your just wasting your time depending what your goals are..And mine is to be a bodybuilder that competes in the next couple of years in a mid-heavy division..Hell, Im good size now and can cut down very nicely and probably do some comps and do decent..but I WANT TO BE BIG..not medium...lol

Also, I mentioned before that I believe that I have been overtraining...I have not put this into action YET..but will be starting to take at LEAST two days off a week IN A ROW...to simply rest. I'll keep everyone updated on how this goes throughout this journal and others. WHY do i think ive been over training..simply just because im not growing as fast as I should..my training over the years have been intense..im strong as fuck but it just doesnt equal to my size.

Last edited:
DAY 17 Wednesday

stan

GYM: SHOULDERS- Seated DB 65lbsx12, 75lbs x12, 85lbsx10, 90lbs x5. Side lateral Raises w/ bar 4 sets; W/ DB 4 sets. Machine shoulder press 4 sets (heavy). Cable Press 4 sets (heavy), Shrugs 4 sets. Machine lateral lifts 4 sets.

Really Focusing on form and going nice and slow. I'm also speeding up my sets..Instead of taking 45-60 seconds im trying to take 15-30 which is giving me a better pump. After my shoulder workout I could barely lift up my arms. Felt good at gym 7/10 (10 being best)

I will be adding DBOL into the mix in about 1 week when the TEST is fully kicked in. Sometimes I kickstart others I wait into cycle....Doing while TEST is in full effect really gives me that superman feeling that I like. In return makes me lift a lot heavy and spend a little longer at the gym w/o getting tired...should be able to put on some really nice size in the next 2-6 weeks.

Last edited:
DAY 18 Thursday

Stan

GYM:Cardio: Light

On these days off from the gym I'm really focusing on getting in the Protein. Days off im consuming about 50 more grams of natural protein.

Last edited:
Back