Your experiences with pip. Let's hear them.

MJF

WWPBBD
I was wondering under what circumstances some of you guys experienced pip from your injections. Not which labs made gear that hurt necessarily. I'm thinking of things like using a new compound for the first time, pinning with different size pins, gauge and length, stuff like that.

I've only had bad pip once from a long ester. Recently I'm trying out the shorter ester compounds. First, I added tren ace and it hurt pretty bad. Stung upon initial injection for hours, then hurt for a few days. Towards the end of that cycle, it didn't hurt quite as bad. This last cycle, I tried NPP and kept my trt dose the same. NPP, hurt some but when I added tren ace in the same pin, the combination gave me a limp if quad injection. I ran out of tren ace and switched to tren hex and omg, I've had a very noticeable limp for 3 days now.

For background info, i use a 25g 1" pin and spend alot of time injecting. At least a minute for 2ml. I rotate sites between glutes, quads, lats. I used to do shoulders and traps for my trt but now the pip is too horrible. If I inject my traps now with the short ester stuff, i walk around angry for 3 days because of the pain. I understand one of my problems may be too small gauge pin causing high nozzle velocity when injecting.

Crap. How did I get a double post? I tried to delete one, but obviously I'm not smart enough.

I ve never had pip from gear but in 86 I buried an 18 gauge 1.5 inch in my left sciatic nerve and was totally screwed up for 3-5 day s and not right for 2 weeks. That s why I usually pay little heed and have lil empathy when ladies...er...guy s say pip is killing them. No offense to you OP, OK ?

Test---h20 has left me smarting at times but at 6 bone surgeries u learn to block physical-ain t nothing. Cerebral pain or the worste , when some women u love stomps a mudhole in ur heart-that s pain.

PIP-cake.

Very limited experience here, but #1 killer for me is injection speed. Never slow enough! I literally take my thumb off the plunger every 0.1ml to force myself to slow down.

One thing I've noticed tho and meant to ask at some point is I inject perpendicular always but often once in, if I relax my grip, the syringe wants to lean. Like the bevel on the needle forces the needle to curve as its cuthing thru the tissue ( if that makes sense)

Last thought is, I bet if the needle is pulled out at a sharp angle that the beveled tip will cut tissue as it comes out.

Just some thoughts on the physics of needles n muscle tissue

My worst pip was off using a specific labs T-400 .... it literally had me limping for almost a week ... everyweek . I pin quads and glutes . When i started noticing the pip i gave it a light massage , the next morning , i could literally hardly squat down or bend over at work . It literally interfered with my whole day . Horrible pain . Would sometimes be worse 3 days after injection and then slowly taper off at around 7 days . never even tried pinning delts or stuff like that and i couldnt even train legs or muscles pinnined when that happened . And it happened every injection . was brutal

I had some russian amps years ago holy shit hurt so bad.
Reforvet b hurt pretty bad also.

I've had a couple things give me a nice burn but nothing like the first time I tried those sustanon redi-jects from south of the border good gawd

Back