Your Therapy Recomendations

Cornfead

Hey guys,

Been off for a while starting my own company so yes I have neglected my body quit a bit. Looking to get it back healthy and in shape again. I have recently gotten all of my blood work tested, so here goes the question....

Any recommendations on qualified, reputable, and trustworthy THT treatment companies? I want to get some guidance with my bloodwork while I get back in the saddle again.

And before all the posts come, I'm not asking for non-medical references....... Only qualified medical Test replacement Hormone therapy references.

Thanks again for you opinion..

IMT is a great place to go. Their ad can be found on your screen.

Also, post your lab results here and there are many of us here who can help you interpret them abs determine a course of action.

IMT is a great place to go. Their ad can be found on your screen.

Also, post your lab results here and there are many of us here who can help you interpret them abs determine a course of action.

These were my results 1 week ago. No diet, no training, etc. Thoughts?

Prolactin 2.6 - 18.1 ng/ml 7.6
Testosterone 240 - 871 ng/dl 285
Calcium 8.8 - 10.6 mg/dL 9.4
Glucose, Bld 70 - 100 mg/dL 81
BUN 5 - 25 mg/dL 17
Creatinine, Ser 0.57 - 1.25 mg/dL 1.04
Sodium 136 - 145 mEq/L 140
Potassium 3.5 - 5.1 mEq/L 4.4
Chloride 100 - 109 mEq/L 106
CO2 Total 22 - 33 mmol/L 25
Total Protein 6.0 - 8.3 gm/dl 6.7
AST 10 - 58 unit/L 24
Alkaline Phosphatase 40 - 150 unit/L 66
Total Bilirubin 0.2 - 1.2 mg/dL 0.3
ALT (SGPT) P5P 5 - 50 unit/L 36
Albumin, Protein Electrophoresis 3.5 - 5.0 gm/dl 4.1
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 95
MDRD Calculated GFR estimate resulted by System based on Creatinine Level. Adjusted for gender and age. Results calculated in mL/min/1.73mSquared. Reference Range: >_ 60 ml/min/1.73mSquared.
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 79
Triglycerides 0 - 199 mg/dL 157
LDL Calculated 0 - 159 mg/dL 124
HDL Cholesterol >=40 mg/dL 45
Non HDL Cholesterol 0 - 159 mg/dL 155
Cholesterol, Total 0 - 239 mg/dL 200

Started old diet from JP3 last week, and started back to gym this week. Sore as hell, but I know this will pass..

Any thoughts on the above?

You have Hypogonadism. You need additional blood work to understand what type and possibly why.

Give the Basic TRT Overview sticky thread a read. It is in the TRT Forum. It should help you understand Hypogonadism better.

Have you used AAS before?

IncreaseMyT.com (IMT) brother. Like mega said. Quality trt clinic. Customer service is outstanding, and they make the whole process a breeze. If you fit the criteria of someone who needs trt, which it appears you do. Give them a call or visit the website. They know everything there is to know about proper trt treatment, but I still recommend doing your own research as well so you know what to expect, and if it's the right choice for you.

Back