Your very first cycle - how much did you keep?

How much of your gains did you keep (after PCT)?

• Total voters

roidedsurfbum

I've been reading through a lot of the My Cycle threads, and I thought this would be a good way to get an overall perspective on all of the vets' experiences with their first cycle - hypothetically speaking of course.

So if you don't mind entertaining inquiring minds, how much did you think you would gain (and keep) from your first cycle? And what kind of cycle would/did you run?

Last edited:
I'm on my first now so I can't comment yet.

Doing 1-4 Dbol and 1-12 Test E

Gained 20lbs by the end of week 4, lost 3lbs so far (nearly at the end of week 5 now).

Just watched this video on the subject, wtf is this guy on?

youtube.com/watch?v=p_ewmP1L7ro

my first was M1T back when it was legal and sold at GNC and the likes. MAN I still swear by that shit, 10 pounds from an oral only, I did no PCT..and I kept pretty much all of it and the strength. I didn't know anyyything about cycling back then, though.

my first cycle was test e/dbol. i kept about 95% of my gains id say. mass stayed the same. strength dipped a bit but nothing drastic. i continued to busy my balls in the gym though. i know some ppl who cycle then take it easy, hence the drop in weight/strength. if you keep workin ahrd, eatin big, you'll keep most of your gains

It was 1985...test c 500 a week with dbol...180 ish to 190 ish...fuck im old...gonna go pin some geritol...brb..

It was 1985...test c 500 a week with dbol...180 ish to 190 ish...fuck im old...gonna go pin some geritol...brb..

Well I appreciate the info. I want to make sure I've done it right before giving it a shot (no pun intended) and you guys know best.

Thanks man

Back