Yr Favorite Test And Why?

LANDSCAPE1

prop? enth? cyp? my buddys love prop! one also likes enth(cheap) and one likes cyp because its american.... he also thinks enth is for animals(lol) what to run when all three are available? do u agree w prop for less sides?

LANDSCAPE1 said:
prop? enth? cyp? my buddys love prop! one also likes enth(cheap) and one likes cyp because its american.... he also thinks enth is for animals(lol) what to run when all three are available? do u agree w prop for less sides?

eth is the common human grad test in europe , cyp is the american favorite . either is my favorite .

mg/ml eth or cyp is the way to go. as far as my favorite test i would have to go with prop. its quick acting and is great for a kick start. the only downfall for me is the constant pinning, therefore i would kick start with prop for 4 weeks and then run the longer ester the remainder of the way

ie. 500mg test eth/cyp weeks 1-12
100mg eod test prop weeks 1-4

Test e because of its price. Test prop because it kicks in quickly.

But if i had to pick just one it'd be test e.

i like both test e and c. l like using eq along with test cause the increase in red cell production

I don't have a whole lot of experience with test other than running a cyp only cycle and a cycle where I stacked Deca, Sust, and Primo. I prefer the cyp just because I had way better results from running it solo, takes a little time to kick in but once it does it's great. Never been a fan of the Idea of running EOD shots but from what i've heard prop is good stuff. Plus I don't know if it's because I'm in the states or what but it's way easier to find cyp than eth at a good price. Starting next cycle in a couple weeks running cyp with EQ, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Gym Rat said:
I don't have a whole lot of experience with test other than running a cyp only cycle and a cycle where I stacked Deca, Sust, and Primo. I prefer the cyp just because I had way better results from running it solo, takes a little time to kick in but once it does it's great. Never been a fan of the Idea of running EOD shots but from what i've heard prop is good stuff. Plus I don't know if it's because I'm in the states or what but it's way easier to find cyp than eth at a good price. Starting next cycle in a couple weeks running cyp with EQ, I'll let you know how it turns out.
test is test . the prop/cyp/eth/etc. is just the ester that determines how often you need to pull the trigger .

Sust is good for hrt, but sucks for BBing IMO....All the different esters in Sustanon (sust) make achieving constant blood plasma levels pretty difficult, much better control with one or two different esters- say test prop and test e or c...

I always run e or c, dont like prop too much but still run it when needed, but test base is my favorite, more shots and a bit painful but I made 100mls of it and 1st and best thing it was cheap as shit but I greww like a weed. All in all like said above test is test

Back