Z question

Yoked

Im about to start ordering my gear for this winter season. Is Z still in action at the moment? I really like his international line of gear! Is Z gtg?

Im about to start ordering my gear for this winter season. Is Z still in action at the moment? I really like his international line of gear! Is Z gtg?

Yeah for sure - except he's on vacation right now.

I'm thinking the international will be up in a week or two.

You can still order domestic - or peptides from the international side.

I've been running Z exclusively for the last ten months and he keeps on getting better all the time. :)

A Repo, so being in the US, can I order from his non US-Domestic and if yes how do I do it. The US domestic is limited on selection.

Yeah for sure - except he's on vacation right now.

I'm thinking the international will be up in a week or two.

You can still order domestic - or peptides from the international side.

I've been running Z exclusively for the last ten months and he keeps on getting better all the time. :)

Looking forward to the int'l being back :)

A Repo, so being in the US, can I order from his non US-Domestic and if yes how do I do it. The US domestic is limited on selection.

just wait a week or so and get the international . you cant tell me that its impossible for you to wait that long.

I placed an order
JUST before they went on vacation so its in limbo, but I will post the second I receive it.
So either wait to see ppl post, or just order it now man everyone here speaks highly of
Z so it should not be an issue.

Jaust like DAWDAG says - hang tight if you want international.

If you've placed an order and made the deadline - your order should be processing so it's not just sitting there in limbo - from my understanding.

I was able to make the deadline and am expecting my order is processing - even if it wasn't ... "it's not a big deal at all."

For the new guys - I recommend getting yourself to a point where you are ordering for - "upcoming" - cycles, so you never have to worry about orders.

I know it can be challenging at first - but if you take advantage of the "bulk" offers is pretty easy to do. :)

If you've placed an order and made the deadline - your order should be processing so it's not just sitting there in limbo - from my understanding.

I was able to make the deadline and am expecting my order is processing - even if it wasn't ... "it's not a big deal at all."

For the new guys - I recommend getting yourself to a point where you are ordering for - "upcoming" - cycles, so you never have to worry about orders.

I know it can be challenging at first - but if you take advantage of the "bulk" offers is pretty easy to do. :)

I placed my order too before the deadline, but i'm not worried Z said all orders placed before the deadline were going to be processed as normal.

This is a crucial piece of advice. I have a couple buddies who are always looking for gear mid-cycle, asking me for shit. I get very fucking tired of it because I'm the one who plans ahead.

I placed my order too before the deadline, but i'm not worried Z said all orders placed before the deadline were going to be processed as normal.

Yep, exactly ... "no worries." :D

I also got my order in a few days before the Sept 5th cutoff, and it's processing. I think we will be good. Bout to place a Domestic order later this week. I ain't even worried, just looking forward to getting my packages.

they also dont have any post cycle therapy (pct) on the board eighter...im sure that it will also be back on there when they return...right??

This is a crucial piece of advice. I have a couple buddies who are always looking for gear mid-cycle, asking me for shit. I get very fucking tired of it because I'm the one who plans ahead.

I also got my order in a few days before the Sept 5th cutoff, and it's processing. I think we will be good. Bout to place a Domestic order later this week. I ain't even worried, just looking forward to getting my packages.

I hear ya man, it's all about planing ahead

they also dont have any pct on the board eighter...im sure that it will also be back on there when they return...right??

He should have stuff like clomid and Nolva.

And he's been looking into AI's - but I'm not sure where he stands with is.

Back