Zenik labs

DALEX1

Dianabol
Any you guys used it before? i have with great results great gear luv it. its a UGL company but top quality.

never heard of it ,many many ugl,s kncoking around these days ,i see your in the uk ,so am i ,these kind of ugls dont stay around for long.

Hi ping pong zenik have there own site (not to buy from) i thought they where a well known UGL in the UK they have been around since 2001 well so it says on there site? Zenik Pharma i jus wanted to see if any of this stuff as leaked into the USA?

Hi ping pong zenik have there own site (not to buy from) i thought they where a well known UGL in the UK they have been around since 2001 well so it says on there site? Zenik Pharma i jus wanted to see if any of this stuff as leaked into the USA?

black widow also had there own site mate and also clamied that they had been sellng under a diff lab name ,they got busted last year ,i wouldent belive everything you read about ugl ,if you knew some of the stuff i did you wouldent even use ugl .

also mate if your in the uk there is no reason why you shouldent be useing phamra grade gear ,do some digging and serching and you will find that the uk has alot of great pharma grade gear at good prices,the only time you should be useing ugl is if you want to use tren even then i just brew my own so i know exactly whats in it and i can dose it how i like.

I am using their Winstrol (winny) 50mg tabs have been for a while. love zeniks.I've used there prop tren combo and mast 100 and it worked really well, no complaints here and I would use them again.There prop was painless.

Back