Z's last batches Test E, Exp 02/2015 ?

Read on another thread that the EP line was fine. Gonna try some for 4 weeks and get some bloods, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

You will know for sure run 300mg ew make sure you wait 7 days before last injection before having blood drawn.

Ultra- That was the batch that started the downfall. EP with exp 2/2015. I had the batch # somewhere but can't find it now. Everyone started questioning shit with that batch. I personally had 6 btls Test E and threw them all out a couple weeks ago. Don't waist your time.

Z's gone dude, not sure where you've been? And don't email him back, bc its not him if you get my drift.

Ultra- That was the batch that started the downfall. EP with exp 2/2015. I had the batch # somewhere but can't find it now. Everyone started questioning shit with that batch. I personally had 6 btls Test E and threw them all out a couple weeks ago. Don't waist your time.

Welp, guess I'll know for sure later this week. It's the stuff he sent out to compensate for a batch that was too high in BA.

Z's gone dude, not sure where you've been? And don't email him back, bc its not him if you get my drift.

I know he's gone now but I had some of his stuff from when he was still doing business.

Hey guys, got my blood tests back and my test is over 1500 ng/dl. I can post the bloods if desired. One caveat though, the day I was going to get tested was pushed back because I was sick of waiting for over 2 hours (I didn't know I could make an appointment). After that I started a different batch because I wanted to get started on my cycle just in case the EP stuff was bunk. Accordingly, I had 600 mg test e of a different lab a week prior to the day I was finally able to get blood drawn. I don't think that's long enough to get over 1500 ng/dl but correct me if I'm wrong. If that's correct then I think it's safe to say the last of the EP line is gtg--at least the batch with the exp 02/2015.

ask repo maybe he can help he grew on every thing z had. and he didnt even work for him lmfao. just saying i was trying to warn yall

Hey all, I read a few posts about Z's last batches being underdosed. Does anyone know what batch this would be? Perhaps with an expiration or code identifying it. I have some of his Test E with exp 02/2015 and not sure if this was part of his "last stuff," so to speak.

I would say they are all underdosed....

Back