Z's

I

Ian512

Was reading around on the site a couple of minutes ago. It says:

Full resend policy (1 time , proof needed)
Registered shipping (tracking & signature)

What does proof needed mean? I'm assuming that "signature" means when the package arrives someone has to sign for it?

Also, so I don't have to make a thread later about it. I've decided to wait and hold off on taking the Dbol by itself. I'm going to stack it with sustanon-250 (omnadren) because I read that Dbol stacks well with that injectable. Does anyone else have any input one what they like to stack with their Dbol? Please give me your input, looking to learn here so I'm preppared to listen and change.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its actually safer that way.

Wouldn't that be proof of guilt? Cause for these guys that order online and if their orders ge seized they just get a seizure letter from customs, and 9 times out of ten they order to p.o. box with fake name anyway I thought that would be safest.

i dont mind signing.. use real name and clean addy... g2g

simply order what you 'need' if you know what I mean

Well does anyone have any advice?

Doing what you read is fine. The Dbol with the Sust or Omna is fine if that's what you want to do. Nothing wrong with that...Your post cycle therapy (pct) is ready to go as well....Right? Then good..Your good to go when your ready to....

Go to UncleZ and order they have 99% arrival success rate I know I have been with Z for a while now no problems with him Any questions me send an e-mail to me chexxxxxew@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
listen to the OZ he know's and i take his advise all the time

first post Yesterday, 07:47 PM

you're in since yesterday, that what i wanted to mean.

ther's nothing to feel offensed.

Do most sites require that someone signs for the package when it arrives? Or do they just put it in the mail box? Trying to learn here.

Back