Bullseye Forever

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for your help man.... got any other advice for a beginner? Anything I should do to prepare?
    Thanks man. All I know so far is what ive read. Trying to read as much as possible, but if I decide to do a cycle I would really appreciate any help and advice you would be willing o give me.

I am thinking of test E at 400/week for 12 weeks to start. I'm just not sure I want. Yet. I have been working with 3J for 2 months now. I was expecting to be further along, bu I have been dealing with some injury set backs. I just want to make sure my diet ant workout are where they need to be.

Thanks again
    Just a quick question. I have been on the boards for a bit and am thinking of a small cycle. I am just doing research at this point. You are a fellow TRT guy, what type PCT if any is required if you are already on TRT? Thanks for any advice you can give me.
    Yeah man no problem. If you have a question just run it by me. Im new to the site so I unable to PM but I'll do what I can to help you get the info you need.
    Hey this should work man. Did you read that message I left in your thread? I'm looking up some stuff, found a few things. Just looking for caber/armi help.
    Hey brother, sent you a PM but not sure if you got it. Nothing important just checking in to see how the hell are ya. Im past the 50 post limit but not sure if the PM feature is working for me yet.
    Health and Fitness Talk Discussion Forums -Supporting Active lifestyles For Fitness Minded People

We miss you:)
    Hey bro, try my gmail account i use here:

lapple5173@gmail.com

thanks brother!
    I don't think I'm great, constantly wish I did some things better..the joys of parenthood aye! But yes, I love my kids so much it hurts, they are so beautiful to me it's indescribable. Going to the mum in law for Xmas, she lives in the countryside and my girl lives it down there. Her best friend is her cousin Ruby, they are like partners in crime, but so sweet. She lives there too. It's a place called Dorset. I have no idea what Santa is bringing me, but I know what my husband wants to give me! Lol!

Hope you have a wonderful Xmas this weekend, just in case I don't get on a computer to chat with you before then. Xx
    Hey bud, wanted to ask your advice on something but can't pm, can you email me at lapple@safe-mail.net?

thanks brother!
    I'm unable to use the PM system but I got your message brother.

I like to cut on Mast, Test, T3, HGH and Tren. Of course with lots of cardio and a strict diet but if you want we can design a cutting cycle with almost anything in the beginning phase of the cycle. Its really more about diet and training in the beginning of the cycle. Towards the end of the cut the drugs become more important.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back