1-T is here… gain 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

I mean really.... Look at the pic.... Do you think this is really who and how it was produced?? Wtfe....

Are you referring to Eric's avatar? You would be correct, 1-T is not produced in a distiller. No one claimed that it was.

And I'm not sure that bashing forum sponsors is the best way to make friends as a rookie. Just sayin.
:fart:

sounds interesting. But maybe a more sensible thread title would be 15lbs of bodyweight in 6 weeks. That's kind of misleading.

"Whereas a saturated juicer isn’t going to move from a tren/test cycle and gain another 15lbs on 1-T" - okay so what could someone in this category expect to gain from this product?

Which is more effective, the transdermal or new oral version?

Why wont you ship to canada? most of the stuff I buy from the US is not legal here and it always gets through?

thanks,

F.

"Whereas a saturated juicer isn’t going to move from a tren/test cycle and gain another 15lbs on 1-T" - okay so what could someone in this category expect to gain from this product?

5-8 pounds

Which is more effective, the transdermal or new oral version?

oral, slightly better absorption

Why wont you ship to canada? most of the stuff I buy from the US is not legal here and it always gets through?

thanks,

F.

we've had too many issues with customs seizing our products. if we are stopped anymore they could start denying all of our shipments, so at this point we will only ship legal products.

... ok... how about "lean mass"?

-Eric

still gives the perception of LBM gains alone. At least that's what I think when i hear lean mass, or 15lbs of muscle.

Not saying it doesn't, but i wouldn't believe a claim like that without a true dunk test performed before and after indicating what kind of LBM, or 'lean mass' was gained.

I just know from experience, and i bet i could get the same response from 20 pro BBers, PLers, etc. Gaining 15lbs of LBM in a 12 week cycle of AAS is hard enough, and not likely. Doing it with an OTC product, and in 6 weeks no less is quite a stretch IMO.

still gives the perception of LBM gains alone. At least that's what I think when i hear lean mass, or 15lbs of muscle.

Not saying it doesn't, but i wouldn't believe a claim like that without a true dunk test performed before and after indicating what kind of LBM, or 'lean mass' was gained.

I just know from experience, and i bet i could get the same response from 20 pro BBers, PLers, etc. Gaining 15lbs of LBM in a 12 week cycle of AAS is hard enough, and not likely. Doing it with an OTC product, and in 6 weeks no less is quite a stretch IMO.

Well, actually on celltech you gain 7 pounds in 7 days, so 15 pounds in 6 weeks is nothing :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

LBM, as in glycogen, water weight and muscle (weight gain other than fat)... I mean, muscle is about 70% water weight after all...

-Eric

Back