1-T is here… gain 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

eric - what would you recommend for post cycle therapy (pct) after 6 weeks of 1t, keeping in mind nolva and clomid are on hand if needed

eric - what would you recommend for pct after 6 weeks of 1t, keeping in mind nolva and clomid are on hand if needed

I’d recommend the TRS for post cycle therapy (pct). It’s actually only $78.37 after our 30% off sale right now

If your wanted to use Nolva [which I don’t use anymore] then you could do 10mg/day for 30 days … you could also stack this with the TRS for a synergistic effect.

-Eric

Its the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes that make the conversions... but yeah thats right, the only difference is that the body must convert it.

-Eric

so what if my body doesn't convert/respond to it very well... do i get my money back?? are their supplements to help my body induce the enzymes/conversion??

so what if my body doesn't convert/respond to it very well... do i get my money back?? are their supplements to help my body induce the enzymes/conversion??

You can help induce the conversion by making sure you hit the shoulders and upper back with each application. This area of the skin carries the highest concentration of the enzymes that drive the conversions.

If you feel that you didn’t get good results on 1-T, then you can return it for a refund.

Out of the thousands of guys that have ordered 1-T, weve had 2 returns.

-Eric

Dear Members,

This week, we are throwing a blowout flash deal on the Hardcore Muscle Stack -

Just enter the coupon 150HMS and get the Hardcore Muscle Stack for only $150!

This saves you $80!​

Get a full 6 week cycle of 1-T, AND a complete Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) for an unbeatable price with the Hardcore Muscle Stack.

Don’t pass this offer up guys!

-Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-541-255-2900
Email - info@primordialperformance.com
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High St
Eugene, OR 97401

Like blood work during the cycle or after PCT? There isn’t really any commercially available test for urinary 1-test or its metabolites.

If androgenic alopecia is a problem for you, then I would suggest supplementing with Toco-8 while on the 1-T. It’s been shown to improve hair growth no matter what the cause.

-Eric

Just bought some 1-T. What part of the body do I rub the 1-T on?

The new oral 1-T is here -

no more lotion to rub on...

-Eric

This stuff is much better as a liquid. I mentioned in the post cycle therapy (pct) thread that the Sustain LV is better because you don't have to wait for it to dry. But with the 1-T there are more issues to worry about with the topical.

The topical can potentially rub off on your girl, or kid, which isn't good. So for anyone planning on having any type of skin to skin contact with another human being, they might want to consider the 1-T LV

Back