1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

If this requires post cycle therapy (pct) afterwards then why would you use it over proper tren? is it just because its legal at the monent?

Ok I got two bottles of the Sustain Alpha coming my way. MilkMan is on vacation, otherwise he would be bitchin' about you taking his last dollar.

FYI guys… we have officially discontinued 1-T TREN.

This is your last chance to get a bottle of 1-T TREN. Once you last remaining stock runs out then 1-T TREN is gone forever.

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T TREN the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T TREN 6-Pack and Twin Pack.

If you want to try this product dont hesitate on this... we expect to sell our last bottle of TREN by this weekend.

-Eric

Is this a joke or what! A sponsor promoting their product on this site…..and no less it’s spray that says it‘s tren equivalent.. What a joke! Who falls for this *hit….
Please, save your money and buy the real stuff. I can’t stand fakes!!

It's not a fake, and it's not a spray. PP is a very trust worthy company that makes quality products. It's real. I hope you get banned for your stupid remark.

Back