1 years progress...265-170

Good job, thats a crap ton of weight to lose. Looking much better.

Yeah, I worked out from time to time couple months off couple months on prior to this and then I got serious with weight lifting for around 8 months. Added cardio in and my diet soon followed and kept my protein intake high while dropping the weight and a year later (and a couple thousand miles) I cut up a little...still not where I want to be but I do feel a hell of a lot better about myself..

Appreciate it guys, still wanting the body of my dreams but hey, only 19...I got a few more years to obtain it (hopefully!). Great thing is, I've lost 45lbs since being in college, rather funny when a lot of my buddies have been gaining! lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stats:
5'10
BF:?

Goals:
8%

Have it posted at BB, might as well post it here too....pretty much shows what happens when you change to a strict diet and add a ton of cardio...maybe one day I'll have those full blown abs!!!!!

IT'S THE LIFESTYLE BABY!

LoL, is it me or is someone getting their ass kicked in the background in the first two pictures? Haha...

Nice work dude. I'm surprised you don't have loose skin. Keep it up.

Good job bro, some amazing progress, ithink posting stuff like this shows people t hat you dont need short cuts, jus hard work and dedication

Thanks all....

I lost the majority of my weight because of diet and exercise (well isn't that the only way to lose it?). If anyone needs some words to help you with weight loss let me know...

Back