1000mg of TEST and roid raging! How to avoid?

twoman2000

I'm taking 1000mg of test each week and i just always feel like the slightest thing piss' me off to where I want to do something about it! Like the car in front is going into a driveway to slowly, i want to get out of car and tell this person off and make them MOVE!! Also on the highways I want to get out of car when there is a traffic jam and tell someone off. In fact, I have, when i just started my first cycle, I got out in the middle of the highway and told this guy off and too move his f@@@@@ car! I couldn't believe it and that was only on 500 mg of test, now on my third week of test 1000mg per week I'm ready to tell girls off if they don't give me the time or day and also just smack the shit out of them!!! I'm holding it cool an the thing that helps is workin out and getting tired after the workout where i don't feel as much rage, but what do you do on your days off or when with some chick that gives you attittude!!!!! Man I sometimes just want to freak out on sme chick, especially the ones that think they are all that and every guy wants them. Happens alot here in Connecticut!!!! This state sux ass!! And the next chick I have sex with better like her head banged aginst the headboard while I hold onto her hair doing it, smacked around, choked and so forth! :bash: :chainsaw:

Road rage is a myth. There's no physiological explaination for roid rage because it doesnt exist.

YellowJacket said:
Road rage is a myth. There's no physiological explaination for roid rage because it doesnt exist.
ive never experienced roid rage either , in fact when im on test i feel great :)

Two diffrent rages bro iam fine on cycle till i get behind the wheel
then road rage sets in even off cycle its worse, theres so many people
out there driving that think its there world and no one else init but them, I wanna grab them by the neck grab there head and twist it off like openning a bottle.on cycle iam alot calmer....

Steroids Don't Cause Rage

Not sure if you've seen this before.....but here it is;

BOSTON - Body builders already believe it, and science has finally proved it: Steroids make big muscles. But researchers found no evidence that steroids make users prone to outbursts of anger known as "'roid rage." The carefully controlled study showed convincingly for the first time that a few weeks of male sex hormone injections substantially beef up arms and legs and increase strength.

Men who exercised and took steroids for 10 weeks put on an average of 13 pounds of virtually pure muscle and could bench press an extra 48 pounds. In addition, psychological tests and questioning of the men's spouses found no evidence that steroids made them angrier or more aggressive.

Steroids are widely thought to cause extreme mood swings, and people charged with violent crimes have pleaded roid rage as a defense. But among steroid users who are mentally healthy, "testosterone doesn't turn men into beasts," said Dr. Shalender Bhasin of Charles R. Drew University in Los Angeles. Bhasin left open the possibility that in people who are mentally unbalanced to begin with, steroids can make them worse.

Bhasin and his colleagues said their results in no way legitimize steroid use by athletes. But they do suggest steroids might be a good way to help AIDS patients and others whose muscles waste away because of disease.

Possession and distribution of steroids without a prescription is a federal crime, punishable by up to a year in prison and a fine of at least $1,000. Doctors have warned that the potential side effects include sterility, testicular shrinkage, acne, abnormal liver function, baldness, high blood pressure and heart disease. In 1991, former football star Lyle Alzado publicly blamed steroid use for his inoperable brain cancer.

Despite the seemingly obvious evidence of weightlifters' bulging pecs, some doctors have doubted whether steroids really work. They argue that exercise, not injections, explains their muscles. "Intense debate on this issue has been raging for 30 or 40 years," Bhasin said. Earlier studies were flawed, in part because researchers gave only small amounts of steroids and failed to control the volunteers' exercise or diets.

To help settle the question, Bhasin and colleagues recruited 43 male volunteers and put them on a standard diet. They randomly assigned them to get either dummy shots or moderately high injections of testosterone enanthate, one of several anabolic steroids used by athletes.

Throughout the study, no one knew who was getting the real steroid shots. In both groups, half the men were either put on a weightlifting program or asked not to work out. The results, published in Thursday's issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, were clear and dramatic.

Those who took steroids but did nothing else improved their muscles and strength about as much or more than did those who exercised but got dummy shots. By far the most impressive change was seen in men who both exercised and got steroids. By the end of the experiment, men who got steroids but didn't exercise could bench press an extra 20 pounds, about the same as those who worked out but didn't get steroids. However, those who both took steroids and exercised could bench press an additional 48 pounds, a 23% increase.

Those who got steroid shots but did not exercise gained seven pounds of fat-free mass, which is mostly muscle, compared with an extra four pounds in those who exercised without steroids. Men who both exercised and got steroids put on 13 pounds.

The researchers saw similar differences in the size of the men's thigh and forearm muscles and in their ability to lift in squatting exercises. "The major implication is not to rationalize the abuse of steroids by athletes," Bhasin said. "It provides a rationale for testing the idea that short-term, cautious use of testosterone may prevent muscle wasting in cancer, HIV, obstructive lung disease and other chronic illnesses."

In the study, the men took weekly injections of 600-milligram doses for 10 weeks. This gave them about six to eight times more testosterone than their bodies produced naturally. Dr. C. Wayne Bardin of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development said the study also holds good news for athletes who don't resort to steroids. "It shows what a powerful stimulant to muscle growth exercise is," he said. "It ought to reassure athletes that if they exercise and train properly, they will get big muscles."

Chestnut said:
out there driving that think its there world and no one else init but them, I wanna grab them by the neck grab there head and twist it off like openning a bottle.on cycle iam alot calmer....
all i know is i feel on top of the world when im on . strength and size increasing along with insane libido , what in the hell is there to rage about , im in an awesome mood . if you want to see rage then catch me on a diet im meaner than a pitbull with a toothache;)

Could it be you are just an asshole. Now that you feel you have a physical edge and are intimidating, you feel the need to try and push people around because you are insecure?

You sound arrogant to me. Its ok though, keep that shit up and you will either
a. get locked up
b. someone will shoot you
c. you will fuck with some one and they will hand your ass to you.

No, just a bit aggressive when it comes to sex and ladies usually want more. Blood is good with sex too, you should try it one day Johnny Well lets get back to the roid rage thing Johnny and forget the arrogant attitude. and your opinion on thething of sex and S&M. Lets talk about Juice!!!

I dont beat women and I dont get into fights, period. But I will say after being on for a somewhat extended period of time that I am at times a bit more aggressive than I normally am, as I am a very passive person.

For the most part though I say its a bunch of bullshit. Ive never done a gram a week though.

Gimp said:
add some fina in there.....

seriously fina + test = an irritable me.
but i gotta keep it under control, b/c steroids is no excuse, i mean, youre the one doing them, right

rjl296 said:
seriously fina + test = an irritable me.
but i gotta keep it under control, b/c steroids is no excuse, i mean, youre the one doing them, right
Off topic, but that girl is HOT in your avatar :)

i think if your naturally aggresive or irritable, being on can make it worse... steroids won't cause you to go crazy all of the sudden, but any hormonal changes can cause changes in your behavior....isnt that right?

Chestnut said:
Bro, don't forget the poeple that think it's their world and want everyone to get out of their way;)

JohnnyB

When the shit first starts kicking in I can geta bit "testy". after that it's no problem because I feel like I'm in better control.

Haven't experienced this with any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) other than tren. Tren magnifies any kind of irritation/anxiety ten fold. This, however, provides no excuse whatsoever to not maintaining control over one's actions. Most of these clueless fucks that "rage" have a long list of issues in life and juice is just exacerbating the problem. They'd be better served by seeking a psychiatrist and getting some help rather than sticking another needle in their ass and feeling justified to go off on someone to boost their fragile ego.

As for the original poster, I'm just going to assume he's being facetious.

Roid Rage

I like what Cy-BORG says about this myth.

Anabolic Steroids cause you to have roid rage and lose your mind!

This is absurd. The only time they've found "roid rage" or an increase in angry behavior in men given Testosterone was when they had pre-existing psychological problems. When 43 normal men, ages 19-40 were given 600 mg/week of testosterone enanthate over a 10-week period and then evaluated, it was concluded that there was no increase in angry behavior.

Oh, and by the way, it was a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

So, in short, unless your name is Norman Bates, Michael Meyers, or Jason Vorhees, you don't have to worry about Testosterone affecting your behavior since it's only been found to cause angry behavior in those with pre-existing psychological problems.

Back