18 week pre comp cycle- feedback plz

Hey BB i'm 30yr old 5'8" 205lb @ 8-9% bf. Man at the moment i'm off the juice and i've just been getting better, leaner and stronger every week! my diet isn't so strict i usually eat 350-400gm protein 200-300 carbs and 100 fats per day. I've been training super intense and broke all my PB lifts in one week last week ! I don't know why, but i'll take it while it's there. I feel really good and strong and i'm sharp as.

It just goes to show that there is no perfect formula and bodybuliding will always keep you guessing. I should be a week, fat, emotional bitch right now but it's the exact opposite.

BTW thanks Mutant and little guy for the support

Hey BB i'm 30yr old 5'8" 205lb @ 8-9% bf. Man at the moment i'm off the juice and i've just been getting better, leaner and stronger every week! my diet isn't so strict i usually eat 350-400gm protein 200-300 carbs and 100 fats per day. I've been training super intense and broke all my PB lifts in one week last week ! I don't know why, but i'll take it while it's there. I feel really good and strong and i'm sharp as.
It just goes to show that there is no perfect formula and bodybuliding will always keep you guessing. I should be a week, fat, emotional bitch right now but it's the
BTW thanks Mutant and little guy for the support

No problem man, and congrats on all the progress ur seeing naturally!

lmao

After i came up with that pre comp cycle and posted it, I got out a pen and paper and worked out what it would cost me- I almost fell out of my seat! I don't think i'll be doing the gh. not convinced on the price vs results yet. Still too young to get the most out of it i believe.

lmao

After i came up with that pre comp cycle and posted it, I got out a pen and paper and worked out what it would cost me- I almost fell out of my seat! I don't think i'll be doing the gh. not convinced on the price vs results yet. Still too young to get the most out of it i believe.

Haha how much was it? Just curious.

So would your wallet if you were to pay for that cycle

Yeah man. I'd hve to sell my body on the street. And since I haven't jucied yet I'd b a pennyless whore with no clientell=[
it's a vicious cycle

LMAO it's thousands bro. Makes me think i'm in the wrong sport. It costs me time, so much f***ing effort, and a stack of hard earned cash to get on a stage in a thong for some has beens to pick me apart and maybe come home with a 5 buck trophy.

Now that makes my brain hurt :laugh3:

LMAO it's thousands bro. Makes me think i'm in the wrong sport. It costs me time, so much f***ing effort, and a stack of hard earned cash to get on a stage in a thong for some has beens to pick me apart and maybe come home with a 5 buck trophy.

Now that makes my brain hurt :laugh3:

You should talk to "needsize" I'm sure he has put forth more than you so far and could really help you out. I don't know if you have seen his avatar but that man is jacked and just might be of some help to you;)
Just a thought bro
Good Luck

Haha how much was it? Just curious.

What the hell do you care jack-off? You are on other threads stating we ALL have a steroid addiction.
I think I hear your Mama calling you.......oh little guy come and eat your ice cream before it melts.....oh...my bad , your girl friend calls you little guy too:laugh3:

Thanks Ozzy, I've heard of Needsize through a friend going back a few years when he was preparing for a comp. I haven't had a look at his avatar but i will. you can never have enough info/advise on this stuff, it's just so complex.

someone called....lol

your cycle looks fine, but then again, honestly, you can run almost anything for a show if everything else is on point. I have done shows where I cut test at 12 weeks, and ran nothing but tren/masteron/winny up to the show, looked great the whole time but felt like shit. Last time I trained myself and wanted to try some new stuff. I ran enth up till 2-3 weeks out along with arimidex, then switched to prop till about 7 days out. I ran eq the whole time right up till the show, then added anavar in at about 4 weeks

What I found and proved to myself is the gear you run for almost the whole prep doesnt matter, its only role if to keep you from losing mass, anything will do that. I feel that high test also helps you lose fat, and without test you feel like crap. Next time I do one it will be enth right up till about 2 weeks out, I will add var in for the last few weeks....thats about it. I also ran gh for the last one as well, but it was the first time and found I was able to lose fat just as easy without it...gh will make the fat loss a bit easier but if you want to save the $, its easy enough to do and you will come in just as hard....not to mention some people hold water on it, I am one of them, I ran gh up till the day before and damn near killed myself getting rid of the water.

So basically my advice would be pick a cheap cycle and run it till a month out, as long as you arent so bloated you cant tell if the fat is coming off....I also found eq really does make my hungry, didnt figure it out till this last year that it was the reason I was so goddamn hungry and miserable. Then at about 3-4 weeks out, pick your contest cycle and go with it, I feel that 2 drugs are likely enough for the hard look, but you can go with 3 as well, and you have tren, masteron, Winstrol (winny), eq, var to name a few to pick from

someone called....lol

your cycle looks fine, but then again, honestly, you can run almost anything for a show if everything else is on point. I have done shows where I cut test at 12 weeks, and ran nothing but tren/masteron/winny up to the show, looked great the whole time but felt like shit. Last time I trained myself and wanted to try some new stuff. I ran enth up till 2-3 weeks out along with arimidex, then switched to prop till about 7 days out. I ran eq the whole time right up till the show, then added anavar in at about 4 weeks

What I found and proved to myself is the gear you run for almost the whole prep doesnt matter, its only role if to keep you from losing mass, anything will do that. I feel that high test also helps you lose fat, and without test you feel like crap. Next time I do one it will be enth right up till about 2 weeks out, I will add var in for the last few weeks....thats about it. I also ran gh for the last one as well, but it was the first time and found I was able to lose fat just as easy without it...gh will make the fat loss a bit easier but if you want to save the $, its easy enough to do and you will come in just as hard....not to mention some people hold water on it, I am one of them, I ran gh up till the day before and damn near killed myself getting rid of the water.

So basically my advice would be pick a cheap cycle and run it till a month out, as long as you arent so bloated you cant tell if the fat is coming off....I also found eq really does make my hungry, didnt figure it out till this last year that it was the reason I was so goddamn hungry and miserable. Then at about 3-4 weeks out, pick your contest cycle and go with it, I feel that 2 drugs are likely enough for the hard look, but you can go with 3 as well, and you have tren, masteron, Winstrol (winny), eq, var to name a few to pick from

Thanks for the advice bro, you made a hole lotta sense with what you said. I'm lucky in the fact i don't hold much water no matter what i take- my first show i used test e and dbol up to the day before.

Thanks again bro

Thanks for the advice bro, you made a hole lotta sense with what you said. I'm lucky in the fact i don't hold much water no matter what i take- my first show i used test e and dbol up to the day before.

Thanks again bro

if I can help in any way bro let me know, I've figured a couple things out with the shows I've done and am always glad to share

bro if i were u i would skip the GH, dont get me wrong gh is good but IMO not god enough for what ppl pay for it... if u have enough masteron use it towards the end of ur cycle, and my personal opinion u need winstrol in the last 6 weeks prior to ur show and if u could afford anavar throw that in too...

Back