180 million dollars of shit

fuck incentives.....and in that case.....im guessing bostons is around 140....but i agree with the guy above, there should be a serious cap on the league, the the only teams it would effect are the yankees, red sox, and dodgers

Gredavcox said:
fuck incentives.....and in that case.....im guessing bostons is around 140....but i agree with the guy above, there should be a serious cap on the league, the the only teams it would effect are the yankees, red sox, and dodgers

probably the mets too. in some ways i hope vlad goed to ny, so that way shefield wont. but knowing stienbrenner they both will.

hah, yea....hes good for that kinda stuff......can garcia, and bench bernie adn bring in vladdy and sheffield....tha'd be awsome....

That would be nice to have both Gary and Vlad, but being that Pettite signed for free agency, I don't think they have enough money for all 3.
What do you think of swaping Soriano for Beltran. If it was my team, I think I would make that trade.

i would love to see the yanks give up soriano. he will be 40/40 before long. he needs to be slapped. i cant believe the yanks just let him free swing like that in post season. if he played with his head more and not his ego, the yanks would have #27. fortunatly for us sox fans u will have to w8 for that one.

Yea, one more year Ted, hehe......Hell no i wouldnt give up Soriano....the guy is young and shows alot of promise....i would keep him around. Hes a really good player, just not that good in clutch...but he will learn!

Gredavcox said:
Yea, one more year Ted, hehe......Hell no i wouldnt give up Soriano....the guy is young and shows alot of promise....i would keep him around. Hes a really good player, just not that good in clutch...but he will learn!

if u want we can trade u for soriano. id give up byun yun kim! hahaha. that kid will be good too. in 10 yrs. currently he is a choke artist against teams that are .500 or above.

Gredavcox said:
yea i had my eye on that guy just seeing what he would do.....apparently not a whole lot!

well he has nasty shit. he seems to be a little cocky sun of a bitch. i think if the bosox get a mgr with balls, maybe he can share a set with him. im more enthused about bronson arroyo! thats kid is down right nasty!

rumors rumors rumors....

Nov. 11 - Newsday is reporting the Rangers, Red Sox and Angels have discussed a possible blockbuster three-team trade that would send Rodriguez to Boston, Red Sox shortstop Nomar Garciaparra to Anaheim and Angels shortstop David Eckstein and a few pitchers to Texas.

Nov. 11 - Reports of Schilling heading to the Yankees won't go away. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported recently that New York, Arizona and St. Louis have discussed a three-way deal that would send Schilling and Jim Edmonds to the Yankees, Jeff Weaver and Alfonso Soriano to the Diamondbacks and Nick Johnson and Danny Bautista to the Cardinals.

I really hope these are ONLY rumors, and nothing more.

i hope there both true. i really do. but i hear that schilling wants to go to boston.

rollercoaster said:
rumors rumors rumors....

Nov. 11 - Newsday is reporting the Rangers, Red Sox and Angels have discussed a possible blockbuster three-team trade that would send Rodriguez to Boston, Red Sox shortstop Nomar Garciaparra to Anaheim and Angels shortstop David Eckstein and a few pitchers to Texas.

Nov. 11 - Reports of Schilling heading to the Yankees won't go away. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported recently that New York, Arizona and St. Louis have discussed a three-way deal that would send Schilling and Jim Edmonds to the Yankees, Jeff Weaver and Alfonso Soriano to the Diamondbacks and Nick Johnson and Danny Bautista to the Cardinals.

I really hope these are ONLY rumors, and nothing more.

shefield- yankees
millwood-bosox
colon/and pettite-yankees
castillo-bosox
foulke-bosox
ponson-braves
guerrero-o-BIRDS
pudge-braves

imo

Back