1st cycle anavar and test ethanate

xcoregage

ok I just read ya'll don't recomend stacking drugs on 1st cycle but I'm already four weeks in on my anavar so its a little too late for that . but anways My cycle looks like this

Test Enanthate- Weeks 1-10 @ 500mg a week.
Anavar- Weeks 4-12 @ 30mg a day.
Nolvadex (Post-Cycle Therapy)- Weeks 12-15 @ 20mg a day.

I started the cycle at 6'3" 130 lbs and 6% bodyfat
so far I weigh 155 lbs with a little less bodyfat cause I'm eating leaner and still doing mixed martial arts. I've gained almost an inch on my biceps as well. I dont think I'm retaining any water at all so thats good. Only side affect I've noticed is a slight increase in pimples on my back and shoulders , and smaller testicles (which is normal right ?)

what do ya'll think ? Any thing else I should be taking or looking out for ?

Running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 iu 2 times a week will prevent testicular atrophy. It will also give you the ability to recover much faster after you come off, thus allowing you to keep more of your hard earned gains...

Goddamn your tiny! Eat my friend, eat.

ok cool , I mean tiny nuts is not that big a problem as long as they grow back lol But i'll look into the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep the gains..and yea I know I'm tiny but we all have to start somewhere right ? oh and I eat 6000-8000 calories a day ..Is this enough ?

well today i just had sausage croisanwich with egg and cheese,5 french toast sticks with extra syrup..for breakfast with a coffee . And dinner was extra large double cheeseburge combos from wendys. I also drink a protein shake with lunch and dinner. I try and eat alot even though anavar is supposed to have an appetite suppressant effect...today though was a low calorie day because I'm pretty broke. know any tricks to get extra calories for cheap ? because most of the time to try and get as much calories I will do things like a table spoon of olive oil with every meal ...(I was told this works) ..But I'm open to any suggestions because Ya'll know soo much more than me neways

buddy, that's not a diet. That is literally the worst diet I have ever seen posted - ever. You need to do a lot of reading.

"I started the cycle at 6'3" 130 lbs and 6% bodyfat" what numbers!!! I know when I was 18 and at 145lbs 6' tall and I was damn skinny. Honestly...you hit the sauce way too soon. You'r diet is outta wack, by like a long shot. Your post cycle therapy (pct) is even set up right. And i don'n know how you measure "an inch on my biceps"...most people measure an arm and you should be up an inch per ~10lbs.

xcoregage said:
well today i just had sausage croisanwich with egg and cheese,5 french toast sticks with extra syrup..for breakfast with a coffee . And dinner was extra large double cheeseburge combos from wendys. I also drink a protein shake with lunch and dinner. I try and eat alot even though anavar is supposed to have an appetite suppressant effect...today though was a low calorie day because I'm pretty broke. know any tricks to get extra calories for cheap ? because most of the time to try and get as much calories I will do things like a table spoon of olive oil with every meal ...(I was told this works) ..But I'm open to any suggestions because Ya'll know soo much more than me neways

Dude thats the most disgraceful "diet" I've ever heard of, the idea is to get big and healthy not croke at 24 with a heart attack...I'd advise living in the diet forum for a few days until you've got your diet sorted...

ok .. well thanks for ragging on my "diet" which is just what I ate for that day... whats post cycle therapy (pct) ? I'm also new here and I'm glad that ya'll could be so helpful in guiding me about my diet. and as far as the inch per 10 lbs ?? does this mean I should have 15 inch biceps since i weigh 155 now?

dude, post cycle therapy (pct) is post cycle theropy...start 2 weeks after you last shot of test with 40mg of novlo for 2 weeks then drop the dosage to 20mg until you make and running.

As for the inch per ten pounds...i believe it was arnold that said you needed to gain about ten pounds to get a inch on the arms. In other words, get the diet sorted out with more chicken, eggs, tuna, complex carbs and rock and roll in the gains!

OMG... I am new to the board, but not a newb to gear. But, man, that diet is incredible, incredibly horrible.

This is my first post, but I have been reading this board for awhile and have been acquainted with EF for a while along with other boards.

Anyway, you are extraordinarily small for your size. No offense my bro, I am a little shit- 5'8" and 180lbs, with fat to spare. =( Just saying that I have never seen anyone 6'3" 130 lbs and 6% bodyfat.

My point, and not to be cliche, but check your diet. I know everyone says it, but you should be able to add a Hell Of Alot Of Size, just by clean eating. Again, not trying to be an ass, especailly in my first post on this board. Trying to help. =) You need some protein gainers in there somewhere!

wtf

im 21, 169lbs,now im 180lbs :) 5 7' bf not shere but im not a fatty..

i only work 2 days a week and i am abul to support it cuzz this is wat im starting to see might be MY passion so dont go sayin u dont got $$ for it cuzz if u dont wate or stop makin bull up so u dont feel bad bout fukin up

that aside good luck and try not eat fast food thinkin just cuzz of the lard filled cheap fat loaded bull shit gona do it yes got alot o caloris but not the ones u gona want to pack on silly lol good luck and i hope u get bigger cuz i wagh 170 and am lik 2 feet shorter not good but good luck it might be genetics but u can work with them to an extent.

PS>check thyroid gland u might have a prob there look up that man !!!!!!!!!plz

Last edited:
xcoregage said:
I started the cycle at 6'3" 130 lbs and 6% bodyfat
Wow.

You should have learned how to eat prior to starting. Better learn now if you want to keep those gains.

yup

ok I meant I was told to eat 6000-8000 not I eat lol I was wondering why I was catching so much flack..And I can't really make out what juiced porkchop is saying..oh and btw I dont weigh 130 now Im up to 155-160 , I started at 130 and I prob have some pics that was a while ago when all I did was drink and do hard drugs but I dont do anyththing anymore..also I wanted to comment on my strength gains I am pretty suprised at how quick (which is whole point of steroids) the weight I can lift is increasing. I started out only benching like 95 max and now Im up to a 45 plate and a 5lb on each side of bench bar

honestly...what everyone is saying is you probably could have had the same results without the gear..just a good diet and sound lifting techiniques. Congrats on gaining weight, just keep it up now and stay off the hard stuff and booze.

ectos gain real well with a little shit food here and there. do you all really think a fastfood hamburger is going to kill ya? worst thing about it is the bread...if it has hydrogenated oils.

these skinny ectos will never be able to gain the weight they need from a clean diet unless they are willing to eat a jar of natural peanut butter a day along with a gallon of whole milk. some can do that...but not all.

if you avoid frys and soda, fast food is not taht bad for everybody.

im new here to this site, but I have recently bought liquidex from ag-guys but im unsure how to use it and if its even safe? it says not for human consumption.. is that just a disclaimer so they dont have any Law suits?
I have been using juice for about a year so im def new to this game but I have always made good permanent gains and kept my strenght up.
I am 20 yrs old, 195-200 lbs
I used test en. 250 once a week for slow gains and less noticable gains over a period of 10 weeks then 2 bottles of winni injectables after those ten weeks, the winni I took every two to three days and now im done but I need a good anti estrogen blocker cause I am puffiness in my nipples and I wanna make sure its stopped ASAP to prevent getting Gyno. can anywone help me find out whether this L-dex is good or bad? the sooner the better.

Back